IGNORED

This Is Football

BRISTOL86

Cannot stop watching. This is what football is all about. This is what it means. The fact that you can’t tell whether Lee or young Jayden is more excited says everything you need to know about the man in charge. 

He’s had his critics - myself included - but he deserves every little bit of the credit he’s getting and so does Lansdown for having the conviction and the balls to put his neck on the line for his man. 

I love my club, and I love that it’s in the custody of people that love my club :wub:

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Cannot stop watching. This is what football is all about. This is what it means. The fact that you can’t tell whether Lee or young Jayden is more excited says everything you need to know about the man in charge. 

He’s had his critics - myself included - but he deserves every little bit of the credit he’s getting and so does Lansdown for having the conviction and the balls to put his neck on the line for his man. 

I love my club, and I love that it’s in the custody of people that love my club :wub:

I love you :hug:

Archived