IGNORED

Lee Johnson, the hooligan, causing trouble with the stewards amd home fans at Loftus Road

Unan

The seats are low. It's just a crap ground. Quite likely they would get their view obstructed, but Lee was only stood in the area that QPR have marked out as the technical area. I would doubt he's the tallest opposing manager to have been there this season. And, there were lots of empty seats in that section of the ground. True, most of the people sat in that section looked like they probably had a combined IQ of about six, so probably the thought of moving wouldn't have occurred...

That's rich coming from those wenkas! If you wanna talk about a "blocked view" mine was absolutely shit from my seat today. Couldn't see the far corner flag, couldn't see the ball cross the line for the penalty equaliser & could barely see the touchline. Absolute joke of a ground, I hate it! Yet I see sag fans both rate and covet it! Says it all...

3 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Off topic but if you sign up as an OTIB supporter you can like as much content as you want to. Every. Single. Day. Just £5! :)  

And if you sign up on Christmas Day you can get it at Santa's special  rate of £8

7 hours ago, MrBibs said:

Shame our end was packed or the obstructed QPR fans could have moved up here

20171223_140650.jpg

Last time I went Ageymang scored a hatty against us :o

Do they still have old school seats in the away end? Literally cut in half and put on hinges. 

Can see sags is reading this and having a light bulb moment...

Archived