IGNORED

Garry Monk Gone

glynriley

there must be more to this than meets the eye. Steve Gibson isn't a hire and fire type of bloke. I can only think Mr Monk has been caught doing something or being somewhere that would dirty the clubs reputation. It is Christmas time, and a lot of very silly things happen around the festive season that wouldn't happen at any other time of year

4 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

there must be more to this than meets the eye. Steve Gibson isn't a hire and fire type of bloke. I can only think Mr Monk has been caught doing something or being somewhere that would dirty the clubs reputation. It is Christmas time, and a lot of very silly things happen around the festive season that wouldn't happen at any other time of year

Nah. More then likely has someone else lined up.

Wheres Karanka these days? Wouldnt be suprised to see him back there

Judging by this I think we can safely say he was somewhat surprised himself.

"That was our best away performance of the season and I thought it was a thoroughly deserved win.

"They are a good team with some quality players, but overall we dealt with their moments pretty well.

"We have to build on this and use it as a springboard. There are more things to work on and improve."

2 hours ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Perhaps he was caught with a 

" Ho, ho, ho ". ? 

According to SSN, Monk had held talks with the club hierarchy in midweek to discuss January transfer targets (seems a bit short sighted to me) & Monk was shocked to of got sacked after returning home after the game against Wednesday.

Apparently Monk was sacked because Gibson had concerns about the clubs style of play!! But they are in talks with Tiny Penis!! Now correct me if I’m wrong but I thought Gibson was rated as one of the better club owners but surely he’s completely lost the plot if he’s sacking someone for concerns over playing style but then even considering Tiny Penis, his footballing style can only be described as on a par with watching rigor mortis set in on a dead person!! It’s enough to make a person wish it was them that had rigor mortis setting in on them!! The mind really does boggle.

16 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Judging by this I think we can safely say he was somewhat surprised himself.

"That was our best away performance of the season and I thought it was a thoroughly deserved win.

"They are a good team with some quality players, but overall we dealt with their moments pretty well.

"We have to build on this and use it as a springboard. There are more things to work on and improve."

His CV as it turned out.

Archived