IGNORED

The skeletal one

Kala Taro

QPR boss Ian Holloway:

"I will see 20 corners or long throws that will not be interpreted the same way. The thing that's annoying is that I believe there are easy ways to solve this."

"Rather than someone sitting in the stands assessing the referee, if someone was sitting watching it on a five-second delay they might call it a very different way."

"Retire the referees who can't run as fast anymore, sit them with a monitor and let them talk to the referee. We need it implemented yesterday, not next year or the year after. Everything is ready for us to do it now."

"Emperor's new clothes. No one ever fights for the right thing. We're all in Brexit now and none of us knew we had to pay however many billions to get out of it, did we? They didn't give us that information and we're out of it now."

"These referees should have that information - that top man who can't run anymore, talking to the referee, saying, 'That's not a penalty'."

:blink:

I presume he's having a rant because we were awarded a penalty despite having other, possibly better, shouts. He could just be snorting Columbian marching powder though.

Absolutely no thoughts on the game apart from this? I hope he's got an account on sagchat as talking bollox is par for the course on there (and on here in the sag mega thread if I'm honest)..

To think some people find him 'funny'. I think he's a brain cell short of... well, one brain cell.

3 minutes ago, Swede said:

The cretin gives Bristol a bad name to the wider world.

No; we don't all have a thick accent.

No; we don't look like we are painfully short of a chromosome. 

No; we don't talk in moronic riddles.

He's a complete imbecile.

90% of Bristolians have that thick accent as you put it,agree with the rest

Just seen his post match on C5. What a knob.

Whinges on through the whole thing and then says he`s told the players not to be whingers and just get on with it.

Three referees` letters? They must send them out like Christmas cards. I never believed we got any despite what we said and I don`t believe that idiot has either.

The bloke is truly an embarrassment to our city.

12 hours ago, Swede said:

The cretin gives Bristol a bad name to the wider world.

No; we don't all have a thick accent.

No; we don't look like we are painfully short of a chromosome. 

No; we don't talk in moronic riddles.

He's a complete imbecile.

not on your Christmas card list I take it.

"We're all in Brexit now and none of us knew we had to pay however many billions to get out of it, did we? They didn't give us that information and we're out of it now."

To give him some credit he appears to have been a brexiteer who has seen the error of his ways and is now a remainer!

Obviously doesn't follow these things too closely as he seems to think we are out of the EU already.

Not sure what it has got to do with referees and reviewing systems though:blink:

27 minutes ago, New Dazzler said:

"We're all in Brexit now and none of us knew we had to pay however many billions to get out of it, did we? They didn't give us that information and we're out of it now."

To give him some credit he appears to have been a brexiteer who has seen the error of his ways and is now a remainer!

Obviously doesn't follow these things too closely as he seems to think we are out of the EU already.

Not sure what it has got to do with referees and reviewing systems though:blink:

To remove the credit you gave him, it's indicative of a large number of people who complained about 'not being given the information' but simply can't be bothered to go and work it out for himself. Little intuitive intelligence..

7 minutes ago, The Bard said:

To remove the credit you gave him, it's indicative of a large number of people who complained about 'not being given the information' but simply can't be bothered to go and work it out for himself. Little intuitive intelligence..

Yeah but at least he’ll get a blue passport rather than a red one,  The next ploy by that lot is to promise daily concerts by Dame Vera Lynn in the White Cliffs of Dover.

Dig for Victory!

Archived