IGNORED

Best fiver you’ll ever spend - OTIB supporter

Dollymarie

17 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I've paid my fiver before, but no idea when it might run out if it hasn't already. Do you get told? How can you tell if it's still active or not?

Yours has expired as you’re currently black and not purple. God this is starting to sound like some weird kick boxing cult! :D 

3 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Right you lovely lot, as it’s Christmas Eve, season of goodwill and all that, I thought I’d start this thread to remind people about OTIB supporter.

For just £5 a year, you can donate to the monthly running costs of the forum (kept low by the lovely people at Clik, but still there) which entails you to as many likes as you want on the forum, compared to them being limited if you are not an OTIB supporter. Well worth it, I think everyone would agree. 

As there seems to be so much good feeling about at the moment, we’ve had several people “run out” of likes lately, and so this post serves as a reminder of how to remedy that. 

It'd be great to see more of those names at the bottom turning purple which signifies you are an OTIB supporter. 

Here’s the link, go on, you know you want to! http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/store/

:bounce:

Good work Mrs. B. Out of interest how many new subscribers have we had since the likes got restricted? It made me sign up, if only to give @Bristol Rob more snakes 

7 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Good work Mrs. B. Out of interest how many new subscribers have we had since the likes got restricted? It made me sign up, if only to give @Bristol Rob more snakes 

No idea on that, but we’ve had nearly 20 today since I started this thread. 

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Like she won't snake you for the Mrs B. Comment.

Quite happy being Mrs B thanks ;) 

9 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Heartily recommend membership although the "in the cupboard" initiation ceremony can be a bit scary.

Just needed to check my purpleness. That gert tattooed bloke takes up room in the cupboard, mind. Yesterday he kept on saying "it's my ball" & grinning. Had to go along with it, too big to argue with.

If you enjoy something, or more importantly believe in something, why wouldn't you help it?

If nothing else it means something you enjoy will be there for longer.

A brilliant forum with a huge bunch of people who whilst i might disagree with some from time to time, I love as city fans.

A fiver people.

Come on.

Archived