IGNORED

Best fiver you’ll ever spend - OTIB supporter

Dollymarie

45 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

I’ve tried a few times now. Selected to add to my basket, then I get the below. Doesn’t seem to let me checkout

Am on an iPad if that makes a difference, or is it cider related?

DB11A5C5-F536-47C6-B049-077E4E7C1BCF.jpeg

Click menu top right of that page (the three lines) and you should see a cart icon 

9 minutes ago, Warwickshire Red said:

Seems a small price to pay for our daily fix. What would we do without it?

Merry Christmas to all!

Go outside or even talk to the wife?  :devil:

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I’m gonna guess 5 years. @Tomarse or @Blagdon red can confirm how long we’ve had this option for fans to contribute towards the running costs. 

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

Probably longer than that but keep it simple and say five! 

£25 done. Thank you for the hard work and I would do more if it was possible for those who keep this site going to draw a salary for it.

22 minutes ago, SX227 said:

Paid up from OZ - unlimited snakes for Robbored for  a whole year! (Kidding don't know the bloke!)

Merry Xmas from a decently chilly 20c

I hate bloody Christmas here - not the same, so a cool day makes  it just tolerable.

20C - cool? The bloody cheek!

On 24/12/2017 at 10:09, Dollymarie said:

Right you lovely lot, as it’s Christmas Eve, season of goodwill and all that, I thought I’d start this thread to remind people about OTIB supporter.

For just £5 a year, you can donate to the monthly running costs of the forum (kept low by the lovely people at Clik, but still there) which entails you to as many likes as you want on the forum, compared to them being limited if you are not an OTIB supporter. Well worth it, I think everyone would agree. 

As there seems to be so much good feeling about at the moment, we’ve had several people “run out” of likes lately, and so this post serves as a reminder of how to remedy that. 

It'd be great to see more of those names at the bottom turning purple which signifies you are an OTIB supporter. 

Here’s the link, go on, you know you want to! http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/store/

:bounce:

Sorry Dolly but the best fiver I spent was on our first dinner date 

Archived