IGNORED

Camera in front of Singing Section.

bcfcshorey

6 hours ago, AdamB said:

It was one of our cameras. What with tunnel cam, programmes, QPR and Christmas, we’ve not had a chance to use it yet; but it’s our footage. 

Can't wait.. it'll be be limbs of the year..

I swear in a few years time somebody will score a big goal, and everyone will just stand around with their iphones trying to film everyone celebrating...who are all just standing around with their iphones trying to do the same thing! Not to say I have not enjoyed the footage, but no way could I have filmed at that time.;

11 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I swear in a few years time somebody will score a big goal, and everyone will just stand around with their iphones trying to film everyone celebrating...who are all just standing around with their iphones trying to do the same thing! Not to say I have not enjoyed the footage, but no way could I have filmed at that time.;

I was thinking exactly the same. It will be me and you jumping around like idiots and 25,000 people pointing their phones at us. 

4 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

I was thinking exactly the same. It will be me and you jumping around like idiots and 25,000 people pointing their phones at us. 

In a few years time I doubt I`ll be even capable of getting out of me seat let alone jump around. The old knees were suffering a bit after Wednesday with all the bouncing around!

22 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

It’s the same at gigs/festivals. Everyone filming rather than enjoying. I hope artists start asking people to leave phones alone during gigs etc 

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks said:

I've watched this dozens of times now and still fight back the tears everytime i watch it.

On ITV4 I've just watched "Escape to victory". That Pele bloke running at goal didn't look as impressive as Korey Smith!

Archived