IGNORED

Comparison to last season - halfway point special!

JEP

Some of you might remember my post from earlier on in the season, where I compared not only our results after 11 games from both this season and last season, but also against the same teams home or away. Assuming every team improves over the summer transfer window, combining the two works as a nice way to see our what our performance is like this season relative to last season.

I've kept the spreadsheet updated, and now seems a fairly nice time to post it, given we're now halfway through the season.

FphEpRS.png 

I don't need to say how well we're doing, since that's fairly obvious, but it's nice to see just how far ahead we are on both fronts with massively improved goal differences too. I think it's also interesting that we can't seem to beat Preston at home or Birmingham away. Gaining points from the return fixtures - regardless of how well the teams are doing at the time - would be great. I'd love to see all the number in the gold column on the right, with either 0s or positive numbers in at the end of the season!

Again, I'll keep this updated and post again in 10-12 games time for another comparison, and as ever I welcome all your comments.

Have a great Christmas everyone!

Archived