IGNORED

Merry Christmas to all CITY fans wherever you are

The Journalist

If you’d told me on 1 March, having lost 15 of our last 19 games and with us hurtling back towards League One, that we’d be fourth at Christmas and in the EFL Cup semi-finals I’d have thought you were barking mad.

It’s been an amazing few months and, all things considered, to have preserved our unbeaten run through sheer bloodymindedness and fighting spirit today is a great Christmas present, as far as I’m concerned.

We truly have a group of players to be proud of. And you know what? The club has a bloody good group of fans to be proud of too.

I wish each of you a belting Christmas. However you choose to celebrate, please don’t wake me up from the dream season we’re enjoying.

This season is gert lush bisn't?

Hard to imagine the new year being much better - but we can dream.

Hope all my fellow posters, and City fans at large, have a great Christmas and thanks for all your banter, debate and funnies through the year..

DC

Merry Christmas to you all.  

What s brilliant, fantastic season so far. Thank you Bristol City for that.

2 games left before the year ends, so lets carry on with the good performances and another 4/6 points in the bag. 

COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR 

2 hours ago, kiwicolin said:

Merry Christmas to you all.  

What s brilliant, fantastic season so far. Thank you Bristol City for that.

2 games left before the year ends, so lets carry on with the good performances and another 4/6 points in the bag. 

COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR 

Win those two and we will be effectively safe from relegation before the new year!

Who would have thunk it?

Merry Christmas one and all, enjoy the day and get ready to give it large on Tuesday.

Archived