IGNORED

Obviously!

REDOXO

Harry Kane set some impressive records this week, great achievements to be proud of obviously..... less auspiciously though is another potential record in his tv interview where the pauses were punctuated by endless long and extremely annoying 'erm's' & 'ahh's ' 

Consequently I'm 'Obviously' delighted with the oral dexterity of the majority of our current squad which no doubt is 'obvious' to all of us...

Compared to so many Premier League interviews full of difficult to listen to and understand foreign accents , 'umm's & 'ahh's'  etc ... our lot are like a breath of obviously fresh air.. Almost Shakespearian in comparison.. Obviously a gif can say more than a thousand words sometimes too.. COYR's. 

We're obviously different class, innit. 

1 minute ago, Atlanta_Red said:

I get annoyed at the "Yeah, no" at the beginning of interview answers.  Dopey does it all the time.  I believe our own Keith Millen used to do it too.

Dopey is also the master of beginning replies with a terse "Listen...", in a manner that suggest the interviewer has just implied that he's a managerial tinkerman that doesn't know what he's doing.

18 minutes ago, Atlanta_Red said:

I get annoyed at the "Yeah, no" at the beginning of interview answers.  Dopey does it all the time.  I believe our own Keith Millen used to do it too.

15 minutes ago, RiverRed said:

Dopey is also the master of beginning replies with a terse "Listen...", in a manner that suggest the interviewer has just implied that he's a managerial tinkerman that doesn't know what he's doing.

Along with starting a sentence with 'look' it's all annoying Australian mumbo jumbo.

Our test cricketers are particularly guilty of absorbing this superfluous gibberish and constantly repeating it.

6 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Along with starting a sentence with 'look' it's all annoying Australian mumbo jumbo.

Our test cricketers are particularly guilty of absorbing this superfluous gibberish and constantly repeating it.

Yeah, no... look. Listen, they're just flamin' galahs. 

Archived