IGNORED

Bobby Reeeeid

italian dave

I've been watching City for 50 years and I have never seen a player with an engine like this guy. He's played three full games in six days, in probably the most demanding position on the pitch, and in the 90th minute yesterday was still dashing 30 yards to close down the keeper like it was the 1st minute. Just amazing, and seems to defy the laws of science! 

20 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’ll see if I can find it , but there was a photo of him mid match recently where the definition in his leg muscles , quads is incredible

Ive said it a few times but the work he does himself going to the summer boot camp is definitely showing

I noticed his physique - hard to avoid to be fair on a recent Instagram picture. His arms and legs are muscly as :-

DC88A2EF-8D7C-45D6-A276-F8442F4DC58D.jpeg

He has been incredible this season. The miles he runs set him apart in this league. Lately with us missing a target man it has slowed his scoring down but his movement and work rate are incredible. He creates space for the midfield too and is a big part in why so many others have scored this season. 

That run about ten minutes from time when he harried 3 of their defenders one after another came we were flagging, it was pissing down and holding on, it lifted the crowd and his team mates.

His work rate is just exceptional, he has been simply inspirational this season.

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

One of his biggest fans here but needs a few goals after a fairly prolonged dry spell. 1 in 10 not including the penalty.

I don't think the situation is desperate, apart from QPR we've scored twice in every game this month, and as others have alluded too his movement is top drawer and creates space and chances for others.

15 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

That run about ten minutes from time when he harried 3 of their defenders one after another came we were flagging, it was pissing down and holding on, it lifted the crowd and his team mates.

His work rate is just exceptional, he has been simply inspirational this season.

What he said 

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

I've been watching City for 50 years and I have never seen a player with an engine like this guy. He's played three full games in six days, in probably the most demanding position on the pitch, and in the 90th minute yesterday was still dashing 30 yards to close down the keeper like it was the 1st minute. Just amazing, and seems to defy the laws of science! 

Couldn't agree more, I don't think he is your typical goal poacher, but his work rate is phenomenal.

Given how we need to play at the moment, we are lucky to having him closing down and putting in the work rate that he does.

47 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

The days of the JET type player seems numbered

Just look at the last few BPL winning teams... People with good work rates all over the pitch.

Same with Man City this season; the work rate of KDB for example is ridiculous, like genuinely unfathomable at times. Having luxury players doesn't win you anything worth talking about!

Archived