IGNORED

Bobby Reeeeid

italian dave

6 hours ago, steveybadger said:

I don't think the situation is desperate, apart from QPR we've scored twice in every game this month, and as others have alluded too his movement is top drawer and creates space and chances for others.

I’m with you.  To have the bottle to take a pen, 10 mins from time 1-0 down, is worth a ‘normal’ goal in my books.  You do get some strikers who record is boosted by pens, but 2/12 is fine by me.

In league games, his longest drought is 3 games without a goal.  That is fine by me too.

7 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Needs a new song. Bobby, Bobby Reid is just rubbish. Must feel agrivied listening to Joe Bryan’s song,  when he also is one of our own!! Love Bobby he has come on so much last two seasons and always gives 110%!!

A simple amendment? THEY'RE TWO of our own......Bobby AND Joey , THEY'RE  TWO of our own.

20 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’m with you.  To have the bottle to take a pen, 10 mins from time 1-0 down, is worth a ‘normal’ goal in my books.  You do get some strikers who record is boosted by pens, but 2/12 is fine by me.

In league games, his longest drought is 3 games without a goal.  That is fine by me too.

I think he’ll fire again more frequently when Fammy is back

Archived