IGNORED

What a full Ashton Gate looks like to an away fan

CiderJar

Mate who is a Man U fan said to me at work, that the noise generated when we scored was deafening so it must be pretty loud if you are an away fan at AG. He watches Man U a lot.

Just needs that kind of atmosphere every home game at AG because that really is a 12th man on the pitch for us! The St.George down the dolman looked brilliant. Thanks for posting.

When the Atyeo gets redeveloped (which it will at some stage), it really will be a superb ground - which it already is as far as I am concerned. But I still love tthe old ground also. I’m a bit of a sentimental old bugger at times.

20 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Nah, it should be ALOT slower than that to start with...our effort is soooo cringey.....

This is how to do it...

Certainly to start with, but getting to around the speed in the video above.

Not starting at twice that speed and essentially being a hospital clap.

4 hours ago, GasDestroyer said:

Mate who is a Man U fan said to me at work, that the noise generated when we scored was deafening so it must be pretty loud if you are an away fan at AG. He watches Man U a lot.

Just needs that kind of atmosphere every home game at AG because that really is a 12th man on the pitch for us! The St.George down the dolman looked brilliant. Thanks for posting.

When the Atyeo gets redeveloped (which it will at some stage), it really will be a superb ground - which it already is as far as I am concerned. But I still love tthe old ground also. I’m a bit of a sentimental old bugger at times.

There was a vid on Facebook filmed from Clifton when second went in. Noise was unreal.

Looking forward to fan cam when the media dept have time to review it! 

5 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

There was a vid on Facebook filmed from Clifton when second went in. Noise was unreal.

Looking forward to fan cam when the media dept have time to review it! 

Saw that - imagine how loud that must've been to travel that far!

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Nah, it should be ALOT slower than that to start with...our effort is soooo cringey.....

This is how to do it...

I dont think the Hörður song is cringey. It's just a homage to our Icelandic hero, not a direct imitation.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

When we do the clap it is cringey because of 2 key aspects

1) It is far, far too fast

2) The claps are all out of sync.

No it's not.

The clapping during the throwins is random. I'll give you that. Hordurs song with the drummer is aces.

Archived