IGNORED

What a full Ashton Gate looks like to an away fan

CiderJar

2 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Saw that - imagine how loud that must've been to travel that far!

I'm lucky enough to have a friend in Clifton with a spare parking space who let's me use it on match days. Spent 30 mins at his to have a coffee and calm down before hitting the road after the Man U game. He doesn't follow football but from his flat he said he could really hear the noise for both our goals and the final whistle celebrations, granted his flat looks straight out over the gorge so there is nothing really in the way to block sound between AG and his balcony - but still impressive and even he mentioned it was a LOT louder than other matches that he has been aware of.

6 minutes ago, WelshRobin said:

I'm lucky enough to have a friend in Clifton with a spare parking space who let's me use it on match days. Spent 30 mins at his to have a coffee and calm down before hitting the road after the Man U game. He doesn't follow football but from his flat he said he could really hear the noise for both our goals and the final whistle celebrations, granted his flat looks straight out over the gorge so there is nothing really in the way to block sound between AG and his balcony - but still impressive and even he mentioned it was a LOT louder than other matches that he has been aware of.

I wonder what the actual decibel level was. I imagine its not something you can do without proper technology so we might never know, but it was ******* deafening.

Archived