IGNORED

Manchester City Away Tickets - SOLD OUT

BCFC1512

Same prices have to apply to both sets of fans. I'm pretty sure they struggle to sell out most weeks, despite being a cup semi final they will still struggle with sales hence the prices. Bargain for travelling fans though.

Strange the club are announcing CATS details after tickets have gone on sale.

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I've been there a couple of times for Champions League games, it's a stunning stadium! 

3 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

It's a beautiful ground. 

Not a patch on the East End though is it...

eastendashtongate.jpg.ad13d9f90e6e3bb8d7b3d86739f57458.jpg5a43b6c3f1ed7_mancitysouthstand.thumb.jpg.0a1b7fe94003bab5d4ed16304447dc32.jpg

I know which I'd rather have ;)

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Would be great to sell out. Even better if we sell out and our support stands during the game.

Have a bad feeling this might be a “you’re in my seat” type away game.

I managed to get hold of one in the away end for United for a friend who was coming down for it, but was otherwise ticketless.

When I told him where notionally his seat was, his response was "The ticket gets you through the turnstile. Every man for himself after that. Unwritten code that jibbers shall be looked after"

5 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

I managed to get hold of one in the away end for United for a friend who was coming down for it, but was otherwise ticketless.

When I told him where notionally his seat was, his response was "The ticket gets you through the turnstile. Every man for himself after that. Unwritten code that jibbers shall be looked after"

In an ideal world that’s exactly how it should be for a sell out. Because United (along with all the other big clubs) sell out their away end every time something like that will exist in their fan base.

For us, where a total sell out is rare, that code doesn’t exist sadly. Whenever we do sell out we usually have that awkward divide of people who want to sing and stand mixed families or older people who want to sit. Makes the atmosphere much worse if singers are divided up.

Should do what Stoke do for away games. Sell where tickets from the back are sold on the proviso that supporters should expect to stand. If they want to sit buy towards the front. Gives people the choice.

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

Yep, 20:27 is the last train back without sleeping on a platform at Crewe or elsewhere.

Have you checked both Piccadilly and Oxford Road? If not megabuses are a fiver if you get there early enough, national express coaches around a tenner too

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

In an ideal world that’s exactly how it should be for a sell out. Because United (along with all the other big clubs) sell out their away end every time something like that will exist in their fan base.

For us, where a total sell out is rare, that code doesn’t exist sadly. Whenever we do sell out we usually have that awkward divide of people who want to sing and stand mixed families or older people who want to sit. Makes the atmosphere much worse if singers are divided up.

Should do what Stoke do for away games. Sell away tickets at the back where supporters are told they should expect to stand and if they want to sit buy towards the front.

Common sense innit. Thankfully the club deciding to prioritise the selling of tickets means that we wont get a huge number of day-trippers. I'm expecting a great atmosphere.

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

Common sense innit. Thankfully the club deciding to prioritise the selling of tickets means that we wont get a huge number of day-trippers. I'm expecting a great atmosphere.

I hope so. If we somehow manage to pull off any sort of result (even losing by a one goal deficit) it should generate a great atmosphere.

Exile in Berkshire without a season ticket but went to Watford away for 2nd Round, and been away to QPR, Brentford, Reading and going to Derby and Bolton. Been to 4 home games but with young family - ST not feasible this year.

Any ST holder that can't go and would be willing to let me have their priority access for ticket would be massively appreciated.

33 minutes ago, JC5 said:

Have you checked both Piccadilly and Oxford Road? If not megabuses are a fiver if you get there early enough, national express coaches around a tenner too

Yep, CrossCountry just don't run particularly late from Manchester to Bristol. You can get later trains to Birmingham NS but nothing from there to Bristol.

Megabus (nothing returning after 17:20 until the following morning) and National Express (23:50 departure with 4 and a half hours at Brum coach station) don't look particularly great either.

Archived