IGNORED

Manchester City Away Tickets - SOLD OUT

BCFC1512

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

At that price I might even try and get to the away game.

Birthday present from my dad in the summer was £40, if he does that for Christmas I'll grab a membership and a ticket and scrimp the rest of my money to pay for CATS.

You should try and go James. Always better spending money on experiences rather than items. If we somehow pull off some sort of result, it's something you'll remember for years.

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

You should try and go James. Always better spending money on experiences rather than items. If we somehow pull off some sort of result, it's something you'll remember for years.

I don't have money to spend on items!

No tv, no internet (using a BT public wifi with my sisters email) all my money goes to paying off debts.

Whenever I can afford a football match I go because it is an escape.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

OK, possibly me being stupid here, how do people check how many away games they have been to online?

I know I have but a friend who normally POTD away has asked me to get their ticket, anyone know how I can check what their purchase history is

You can check somewhere in your profile if you log in. Don't ask me where, but I know I've stumbled across it a couple of times - shows essentially everything you've bought on-line or through the club.

2 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

£15 for Level 3 tickets £17.50 the rest. Hats off 

Fair play to them... But they are priced like this because they don't want a half empty stadium. A sad as that may sound a semi final of the league cup against bristol city just after Xmas against a team competing on 4 fronts for trophies is a reality.

Any advice on the following

Wouldnt mind taking my old man up but he struggles on steps with his legs these days. Our season ticket seats at the Gate are right by one of the gangways etc

I'd love for him to go to this game, but he would have no chance of getting up any steps without railings. Is there anything that can be done i.e reserving seats by the gangway so we wouldnt have to negociate steps etc?

@AdamB or anyone else who may know, any advice.would be much appreciated

19 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Wouldnt mind taking my old man up but he struggles on steps with his legs these days. Our season ticket seats at the Gate are right by one of the gangways etc

I'd love for him to go to this game, but he would have no chance of getting up any steps without railings. Is there anything that can be done i.e reserving seats by the gangway so we wouldnt have to negociate steps etc?

From the Man City website, everything will have to move very quickly though 

https://www.mancity.com/ticket-information/access-information/seating

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

I did notice there is a disabled section there so must be a lift.

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Cheers mate

Does anyone know who our access officer is? Would it be Adam baker? Or just the ticket office?

This page gives our Disabled Supporter Liaison Officer as Gareth Torpy. That sounds like probably the closest match but I'm sure Adam can put it in front of the relevant person if necessary.

59 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Meanwhile, most are pretty balanced but some sounding like entitled Manchester Reds...

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/bristol-away-tickets.332210/

Jesus, why are they so up themselves? Plenty of other games over the course of a season.

5 hours ago, Up The City! said:

So I have a season ticket which is non plus, I sit in standard seating but also receive a carers ticket with mine. When can I purchase? And do I have to phone up to purchase? 

@AdamB

I'm pretty sure Disabled supporters can phone and book tickets during the same period as other supporters with season tickets.

Phone anyway, just to ask.

18 hours ago, Sandhurst Red said:

Exile in Berkshire without a season ticket but went to Watford away for 2nd Round, and been away to QPR, Brentford, Reading and going to Derby and Bolton. Been to 4 home games but with young family - ST not feasible this year.

Any ST holder that can't go and would be willing to let me have their priority access for ticket would be massively appreciated.

If anyone else in Berkshire fancies a car share, let me know.

Archived