IGNORED

Manchester City Away Tickets - SOLD OUT

BCFC1512

1 minute ago, tomo said:

Did anyone login at around 9.55am this morning ?

Only Option was Level 3 - I think they must have gone on sale at 9am rather than the advertised 10am has Level 2 was not an option!

Anyone get Level 2 Tickets early ?

I think they said Level 3 would have to sell out before they opened level 2. STHs+ have the option of level 3

11 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

I'm pretty sure Disabled supporters can phone and book tickets during the same period as other supporters with season tickets.

Phone anyway, just to ask.

Correct. But good luck getting through.

I have already been cut off 4 times.

26 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

Where's all the "I can't get on to the site", "Keeps crashing", "Disgrace" posts today?

I got on at 10.15 and bought Man City Home and Away inside 2 minutes. Working a treat. Well done!

Well despite me giving credit where it was yesterday due for the ease of buying my ticket for the home leg, it now ain’t working for me to get my ticket for the away leg. I’m a ST Plus holder and have been to away games this season, but it won’t let me buy a ticket, I haven’t even got the option...so it’s not working a treat for everyone...

29 minutes ago, I Am A Cider Drinker said:

It’s so good I got to pay for 4 tickets! When I’m only allowed 2. AdamB ? Help please

43 minutes ago, I Am A Cider Drinker said:

Seems I’ve managed to get my payment to go through twice. Once for an adult and under 22, the other for 2 adults once I realised under 22 wasn’t under 25s, help? 

Looks like the club have automatically fixed this, can they do no wrong? 

14 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well despite me giving credit where it was yesterday due for the ease of buying my ticket for the home leg, it now ain’t working for me to get my ticket for the away leg. I’m a ST Plus holder and have been to away games this season, but it won’t let me buy a ticket, I haven’t even got the option...so it’s not working a treat for everyone...

I cant see it either, I have the away games but only a half year season ticket but I still expected to see the game even though I'm not able to purchase yet.

I'm after 1 Man City ticket of anyone isn't able to use their criteria. Myself and my Brother should be covered in the other sales but my Dad will have to wait to general sale. As a lot of you will know we all live in Plymouth and my Dad is in the Royal Navy and therefore unable to commit to season tickets etc. Would love him to be able to make this game as he missed out with the United one, he's managed to secure the time off work in advance in case and has offered to drive us from Plymouth so my fingers are fit let crossed too!! He's someone who has supported to club all his life and was only recalling the Nottingham Forest game the other day.

Understand this is a bit of a beg, so feel free to ignore. Thought I would give it a go. Cheers all!

12 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

I'm pretty sure Disabled supporters can phone and book tickets during the same period as other supporters with season tickets.

Phone anyway, just to ask.

Thank you, that's how I read it but it wasn't very clear at all. I'll give them a call a little later and see what they are saying. No doubt I'll be connected to someone who doesn't have a clue though. 

Just because I'm disabled tho I don't think it's fair and right that I jump the queue? 

Please can someone help?

My friend and I are both standard season card holders with adjoining seats, with separate supporter IDs and want to book adjoining seats for us both the Etihad, once they become available online this Saturday at 10am.

Under 'My Profile' he is listed under 'Friends and Family'.

Does this enable me to book both tickets in one transaction?

Thanks

Mark T

9 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Please can someone help?

My friend and I are both standard season card holders with adjoining seats, with separate supporter IDs and want to book adjoining seats for us both the Etihad, once they become available online this Saturday at 10am.

Thanks

Mark T

Pretty sure u can. I have a couple of mates in my account and get there tickets. 

39 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

I'm after 1 Man City ticket of anyone isn't able to use their criteria. Myself and my Brother should be covered in the other sales but my Dad will have to wait to general sale. As a lot of you will know we all live in Plymouth and my Dad is in the Royal Navy and therefore unable to commit to season tickets etc. Would love him to be able to make this game as he missed out with the United one, he's managed to secure the time off work in advance in case and has offered to drive us from Plymouth so my fingers are fit let crossed too!! He's someone who has supported to club all his life and was only recalling the Nottingham Forest game the other day.

Understand this is a bit of a beg, so feel free to ignore. Thought I would give it a go. Cheers all!

have you seen @BigAlToby&Liams thread re possible available spares Olly ?

:thumbsup:

May also be able to tie up with travel

• Admin
33 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Please can someone help?

Thanks

Mark T

Yes, just select each name when allocating the tickets

51 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Thank you, that's how I read it but it wasn't very clear at all. I'll give them a call a little later and see what they are saying. No doubt I'll be connected to someone who doesn't have a clue though. 

Just because I'm disabled tho I don't think it's fair and right that I jump the queue? 

You won't be jumping the queue.  These are the terms laid out by BCFC.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Not sure you will be - you would have to qualify for the relevant sales period as per any other disabled supporter

Archived