IGNORED

Manchester City Away Tickets - SOLD OUT

BCFC1512

15 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Yep, it's only level 3. There's was only around 4,000 put on sale this morning.

I swear it said more than 5k when i logged in at 10. Might be wrong though. 

Worth remembering that this is season ticket holders plus who have attended an away game. With our away attendences it wouldnt surprise me if there is less than 3k fans that qualify. 

21 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

I swear it said more than 5k when i logged in at 10. Might be wrong though. 

Worth remembering that this is season ticket holders plus who have attended an away game. With our away attendences it wouldnt surprise me if there is less than 3k fans that qualify. 

I have been told by someone who was looking online that it was around 5700 this morning.

Couldn't be bothered with the waiting game for the second tier myself, with on the off chance that the second tier goes in minutes and you miss out. Site could crash and be panic everywhere etc. It will be a superb night wherever you are sat (in my opinion).

37 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Certainly looks that way. 

Be a long wait as all of Level 3 need to be sold before Level 2 is available!

I ended up buying 9 tickets for Level 3 when really I wanted Level 2. It's farcical that the 'highest qualified fans' on Phase 1 end up having to buy the 'lesser seats' in the away end.

You couldn't make it up.

Surely the 'best available seats' should be the first ones available to buy NOT THE LAST!

Joke!

1 minute ago, wood_red said:

Couldn't be bothered with the waiting game for the second tier myself, with on the off chance that the second tier goes in minutes and you miss out. Site could crash and be panic everywhere etc. It will be a superb night wherever you are sat (in my opinion).

Agree. Semi final league cup . Away to Manchester City. Can’t wait 

3 minutes ago, tomo said:

I ended up buying 9 tickets for Level 3 when really I wanted Level 2. It's farcical that the 'highest qualified fans' on Phase 1 end up having to buy the 'lesser seats' in the away end.

You couldn't make it up.

Surely the 'best available seats' should be the first ones available to buy NOT THE LAST!

Joke!

Nothing the club can do about it. I'm sure if they hadn't agreed then Manchester would have given us loads less tickets.

2 minutes ago, Izza said:

To those who have already bought a ticket, which block are you in? Numbers don't add up, makes me think outside blocks are going to be left empty for segregation

At the moment I couldn’t tell you. Had to ring to get them as it wouldn’t let me add other people onto the account online. Couldn’t take specific seats. I don’t know if this is different online?

Impression I got is that Man C have a very specific order they want these sold and allocated in and we (i.e. the club) have absolutely no say in it.

20 minutes ago, jimmyb said:

At the moment I couldn’t tell you. Had to ring to get them as it wouldn’t let me add other people onto the account online. Couldn’t take specific seats. I don’t know if this is different online?

Impression I got is that Man C have a very specific order they want these sold and allocated in and we (i.e. the club) have absolutely no say in it.

Online purchases don't give you any seat specifics beyond Level 3.

39 minutes ago, Izza said:

To those who have already bought a ticket, which block are you in? Numbers don't add up, makes me think outside blocks are going to be left empty for segregation

How do you know the block numbers? I have 10 tickets but apart from a "not printed" icon, no real clue how I'm supposed to see where they are.

Another +1 on the stupidity of highest priority having to fill the inferior seats before better ones are released, but at least we have the comfort of having tickets, I'm sure those in lower priorities don't want to hear us moaning about where they are. 

22 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Online purchases don't give you any seat specifics beyond Level 3.

Sounds the same then. From the conversation I had with the ticket office these will be allocated later - and possibly by Man City?

They’ve put a request on mine for as close to the front as possible because of my Dad but was made clear they have no control so can’t guarantee anything.

Just have to wait and see I suppose! :fingerscrossed:

55 minutes ago, tomo said:

You couldn't make it up.

Joke!

Totally agree but I think at least level 3 then will be full of those who regularly go away and know the ‘rules’ about standing etc, rather than those whose first away game it is other than Wembley

It's a clever play by Man City. The regulars who are there to make the noise up in the gods meaning less noise on the pitch. If the away team sell enough to open the 2nd tier it will be more than likely those going away for the 1st time this season in some cases ever.

Unfortunately City have zero control over this one or it was part of the deal to have a smaller allocation for their away support.

Archived