IGNORED

Manchester City Away Tickets - SOLD OUT

BCFC1512

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Trying to order on line for both myself and my son who is also a sc plus holder but under 19. Will only allow me to order my own so suggests that he needs a separate log in. If so, we won't be sat together so how do i get around this without doing it on the phone ?

You can link his ticket to your own account on the website as long as you have his support id to hand.

Been trying to phone up to get my tickets all morning but just get an answer phone message saying they are busy and try later then they hang up, anyone else been able to get through, why there no queuing system on the phone, will be upset if I miss out because they will not take my call 

13 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Eh? I'm not ST Plus though.

Seems strange, on website said us 'normal' ST holders could get it today - but I cannot find it online - just derby and watford games

Just now, winsaw said:

Been trying to phone up to get my tickets all morning but just get an answer phone message saying they are busy and try later then they hang up, anyone else been able to get through, why there no queuing system on the phone, will be upset if I miss out because they will not take my call 

Tell me about it!

1 minute ago, devoncider said:

Seems strange, on website said us 'normal' ST holders could get it today - but I cannot find it online - just derby and watford games

Tell me about it!

Didn't think I imagined it being today, try again at 10 tomorrow then I guess.

7 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Didn't think I imagined it being today, try again at 10 tomorrow then I guess.

Hope this helps.

Friday, December 29th

All season card PLUS holders can purchase one ticket only online or by phone to 0117 963 0600 from 10am.

Saturday, December 30th

All season card holders can purchase one ticket only online from 10am, or by phone to 0117 963 0600 between 12.30pm and 3.30pm. Please note: No sales will be available from the matchday ticket office in person.

1 minute ago, Homer Simpson said:

Hope this helps.

Friday, December 29th

All season card PLUS holders can purchase one ticket only online or by phone to 0117 963 0600 from 10am.

Saturday, December 30th

All season card holders can purchase one ticket only online from 10am, or by phone to 0117 963 0600 between 12.30pm and 3.30pm. Please note: No sales will be available from the matchday ticket office in person.

Thank you :clap:

5 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

As a matter of interest, is level one going to be kept empty?

Or.... could those possibly go to us as well, if we sell the 7.6k we have been given.

Would't have thought so but I guess it depends how popular tickets are for when the heavyweights of English football visit the Etihad :P

I purchased earlier, couldn’t wait as I had to go out and unsure if I would have web access. The site crashed when I went to pay and I had to start again,. At least I have my tickets, might be better to wait until level 2 but I’m not that much of a gambler, imagine if it crashed again and people miss out.

On the 30 attachment the phone connected and after waiting on the phone for 34mins I got through and got my man city home and away ticket, 

That was a lot more stressful than I was expecting, they really need to get more phones for these big games or at least a better queuing system so people know how long they will have to wait

Archived