IGNORED

Manchester City Away Tickets - SOLD OUT

BCFC1512

Optimistic shout but is the lack of seat allocation via the online portal (not that it happens for every away match) possibly because City are sitting on tickets, waiting to sell as far as they can go, and then re-ordering to put priority into Tier 2? Would be quite convoluted but in recent years I do think City do try to do the right thing. My QPR, Derby and Villa orders online tell me exactly where I will sit (or stand).

Not trying to wind up STs who have sat for two days refreshing waiting for Tier 2!

1 hour ago, Olé said:

Optimistic shout but is the lack of seat allocation via the online portal (not that it happens for every away match) possibly because City are sitting on tickets, waiting to sell as far as they can go, and then re-ordering to put priority into Tier 2? Would be quite convoluted but in recent years I do think City do try to do the right thing. My QPR, Derby and Villa orders online tell me exactly where I will sit (or stand).

Not trying to wind up STs who have sat for two days refreshing waiting for Tier 2!

It’s a different price to buy T2 than T3 so I doubt it unless then club are subsidising the early purchases!

14 minutes ago, Ryan_BCFC said:

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/manchester-city/

If people want to know the capacity of Level 3 and have lots of time on their hands you could always count all the seats on this seating view :whistle:

Looking at that, 6k seems fairly accurate guess. 

Great little link that, with moving images from seat view. 

Archived