IGNORED

Manchester City Away Tickets - SOLD OUT

BCFC1512

2 hours ago, Ryan_BCFC said:

For those asking about @ManCity away tickets, just shy of 5,500 tickets sold now. Tier two tickets available. 

Forever Bristol members can buy online from 10am on New Year’s Day.

According to Adam Baker, effort :clap:

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Lets get three points tomorrow, rest some players on Sat and then we can really enjoy our trip next Tuesday :fingerscrossed:

Credit where it's due, the ticket site has coped well recently with times of high demand - like right now.  Sat in the online queue for 20 minutes then got decent tickets in the top tier (home game) - all very painless. 

That said, I do think the process of assigning seats to owners could be made a little more intuitive, having done in numerous times I know what I'm doing but it's a bit convaluted and requires more clicks than it should.  I could understand why a first timer might struggle with it.

1 minute ago, Club and Country said:

Absolutely certain the home leg will make general sale! Loads of tickets left 

I thought the same.  Masses of availability in the Dolman and South Stand - more than at the same stage of United ticket sales.

Strange that this one doesn't seem to have quite the same buzz as the United game - presumably because of the fear that it could all be over after the first leg.  But it's evident that large numbers of season ticket holders haven't bought, which I'm amazed by.  This is a cup semi final!

6 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Checked the history on my profile and I've bought 6 home tickets this season but I am not seeing Home Tickets available (add button isn't active) to buy @AdamB - not very happy about this!

Actually - scrub that @AdamB. When I checked my history it as showing up all those purchases for accounts linked to me, not just mine. I'm sure I have been to more than 4 games but they aren't all showing up on my membership history. It only shows 3 so I can see why it sin't letting me in. Either I'm getting senile or some I went to are missing off my history.

Archived