IGNORED

Manchester City Away Tickets - SOLD OUT

BCFC1512

Excellent effort Reds

I promise you that anyone who wasn’t young or lucky enough to be at Forest in 89 , Anfield 94 to be part of a travelling Red Army of this size , especially in a Cup game is something very special and you will remember it for a long time whatever the result

Lets Back our Boys Like never before

LETS GO PARTY !!!!

:city::bounce::dancing2::banana::city::trumpet::clapping:

48 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Excellent effort Reds

I promise you that anyone who wasn’t young or lucky enough to be at Forest in 89 , Anfield 94 to be part of a travelling Red Army of this size , especially in a Cup game is something very special and you will remember it for a long time whatever the result

LETS GO PARTY !!!!

Got to agree with this wholeheartedly....

Forest away was something else, Liverpool away was off the scale, hoping that this will be equally dramatic. Nearly 8000 of us. It's going to be a spectacle.

Just to say, we were there! COYR!!

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Pretty sure you had the option of having them posted to you or collect from AG from 10am Friday.

Based on other games, I am pretty certain that, if you can't pick up from Ashton Gate, the ticket will be brought to the Etihad on the CATS coaches and you can collect on the day. I'm screwed if that isn't the case for this one!

58 minutes ago, KingLear said:

Seen this on the Man City forum? :facepalm:

Picture1.jpg

Amusement aside, I was amazed to find out how hard it is for Man City fans to get a ticket for this one. I was hedging my bets a bit and talking to a Man City supporting mate about us both going into the home end if I'd failed to get away tickets. Fortunately I got one (which is great - sitting in the Man City end would have been a bit rubbish but better than nothing!) but he's really struggling to buy tickets as it is still members only. Even with it being a cup semi-final, I assumed they'd have their tickets on general sale but it doesn't seem to be the case...

So I notice in the City ticketing portal, blocks/seat numbers are now assigned for the game.

Bought mine at 10.01 on the first day of sale, and lo and behold, have the far left just about back row of the top tier. :noexp:

5a4ced4f3108a_ScreenShot2018-01-03at14_46_50.thumb.png.a10dc98194ffca8de88534a2f62c30b5.png

So I can only assume City have set about allocating tickets in order starting from the furthest left and furthest back.

Man City may have asked for Tier 3 to be sold first, but City at least had the option to use common sense in Tier 3.

And the worst possible view in nearly 8000 people goes to those with highest priority who bought first. Way to go!!

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

20 minutes ago, Olé said:

So I notice in the City ticketing portal, blocks/seat numbers are now assigned for the game.

Bought mine at 10.01 on the first day of sale, and lo and behold, have the far left just about back row of the top tier. :noexp:

5a4ced4f3108a_ScreenShot2018-01-03at14_46_50.thumb.png.a10dc98194ffca8de88534a2f62c30b5.png

So I can only assume City have set about allocating tickets in order starting from the furthest left and furthest back.

Man City may have asked for Tier 3 to be sold first, but City at least had the option to use common sense in Tier 3.

And the worst possible view in nearly 8000 people goes to those with highest priority who bought first. Way to go!!

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

I'm not far from there either :blink:

On Tuesday, January 02, 2018 at 14:12, BS15_RED said:

So nearly 7,500 going then? Considering the distance, time of year, just after Christmas when money’s tight and getting time off work is hard, I’d say that a fantastic effort even if we don’t manage to sell out completely.

I can't remember a time when we last played away at a team who are top of the Prem?

51 minutes ago, Olé said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

I would have personally of been quite happy with a back row in the corner seat, at least then i could stand without annoying anyone else.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Excellent effort Reds

LETS GO PARTY !!!!

or Coventry in '77

or Eastville in promotion season (12,000 on the Muller bank terrace!)

1 hour ago, Olé said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Where does it say? Can't see it unless I haven't had mine allocated yet.

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Where does it say? Can't see it unless I haven't had mine allocated yet.

Ticketing portal, click on your name top right, click on "Tickets" from the drop down, when it brings up the list of all the tickets you've bought, the right hand column will list the block, row and seat numbers, alongside each Man City (A) ticket.

3 minutes ago, Olé said:

Ticketing portal, click on your name top right, click on "Tickets" from the drop down, when it brings up the list of all the tickets you've bought, the right hand column will list the block, row and seat numbers, alongside each Man City (A) ticket.

Yeah nothing yet, will keep an eye on it cheers.

1 hour ago, Olé said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

I understand your frustration Ole, genuinely, I agree this could have been done better.  But remember you are fortunate enough to be able to follow the team around the country, and you will be watching our team, in one of our biggest games in a generation, in a sold out away end, at one of the best club grounds in the country!  Many of us would kill to be there in any seat but can't make it for various reasons, work, finances, family, whatever.  It will be a privilege for those 7,700 fans with tickets to be there on what should be a great occasion for Bristol City.  Basically I'm just jealous!

Archived