IGNORED

"your Welsh and you know you are "

cityred exile

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I remember away at QPR many moons ago they started the tired “you’re Welsh and you know you are...” to which a totally unrehearsed yet strangely universal response emanated from the red hoardes- “you’re French and you know you are...”

I've heard that sung at Brighton which was amusing (and better than the usual crap sung at them).

So at Manchester do we sing "Part of Yorkshire, you're just a part of Yorkshire"?

"Small town in Suffolk" at Carrow Rd and "Small town in Norfolk" at Portman Road are other examples

Does anyone accuse the Carlisle fans of being Scottish?

1 hour ago, 22A said:

So at Manchester do we sing "Part of Yorkshire, you're just a part of Yorkshire"?

"Small town in Suffolk" at Carrow Rd and "Small town in Norfolk" at Portman Road are other examples

Does anyone accuse the Carlisle fans of being Scottish?

Remember  going to Rushden &Diamonds  when they were in the league   The taunts to the few that were there , was  " your just a small team in  no where !"

The thing is....as the username suggests I am Welsh, born and brought up in the Valleys and firmly support Wales when it comes to internationals. Both my parents are from Bristol (although both also with Welsh heritage) from City supporting families and I was taken to games from a young age. Has been a bit interesting when playing Cardiff, Swansea etc and deciding if I should join in with the songs about sheep aimed at the Welsh fans!

2 minutes ago, WelshRobin said:

The thing is....as the username suggests I am Welsh, born and brought up in the Valleys and firmly support Wales when it comes to internationals. Both my parents are from Bristol (although both also with Welsh heritage) from City supporting families and I was taken to games from a young age. Has been a bit interesting when playing Cardiff, Swansea etc and deciding if I should join in with the songs about sheep aimed at the Welsh fans!

"we will follow the city over land and sea   and Cardiff "

Archived