IGNORED

Worst single moment watching City

Aizoon

39 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

To counter the current mood of euphoria after a cerain recent victory, how about the worst moments fans have experienced? I'm looking for on-field happenings rather than problems with food vouchers, personal managers, etc...

Buzz Kill!

Away at Forest 81 we were winning until the last five minutes. Very dodgy pen and Wallace scores at the death....Freefall from there!

6 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Got to be Brighton in PO final. A complete shambles of an effort and no Lita even on the bench. Wilson quite rightly shown the door.

Me too. I went there thinking we were going to win quite easily. Took me a few days to get over that one. 

4 minutes ago, swanker said:

Me too. I went there thinking we were going to win quite easily. Took me a few days to get over that one. 

Was it at the Millenium Stadium?

i know I’ve been there. And I’m sure it was to watch City, but I think I’ve erased it from my mind. 

10 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Got to be Brighton in PO final. A complete shambles of an effort and no Lita even on the bench. Wilson quite rightly shown the door.

Yep..me too

Fortunately booked into St David’s spa for the evening for a romantic night with the Mrs

Unfortunately, so were the Brighton team....

Forunately, had the car to shoot off early in the morning and not see the team at breakfast....

Unfortunately, got a speeding ticket on the M5 getting away...

That weekend was generally disappointing...

14 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Was it at the Millenium Stadium?

i know I’ve been there. And I’m sure it was to watch City, but I think I’ve erased it from my mind. 

Yep- it was when Scotty had recently returned from Reading and no one really turned up that day.

The Hull play off at Wembley was pretty bad yet it never affected me that deeply because I always believed  the squad we had was punching far above its weight unlike our current one.

Archived