IGNORED

can the season stop here and now ?

cityred exile

At the start of the season if anybody said we would be in a semi final of a cup and 2nd in the championship  they would say you are in cloud cuckoo land     In 24 league and 5 cup matches (inc 4 prem !) = 29 matches (18 wins )  a Grand total of 55 Goals  !that's almost 2 per match !   What impesses  most is the sheer quality of the goals dispatched   With 19 different Scorers ! (who said where are the goals coming from without Tammy ?  I Feel the next  4 matches in 3 competions are HUGE !     Can we "dream on " OR finish 

18 minutes ago, cityred exile said:

At the start of the season if anybody said we would be in a semi final of a cup and 2nd in the championship  they would say you are in cloud cuckoo land     In 24 league and 5 cup matches (inc 4 prem !) = 29 matches (18 wins )  a Grand total of 55 Goals  !that's almost 2 per match !   What impesses  most is the sheer quality of the goals dispatched   With 19 different Scorers ! (who said where are the goals coming from without Tammy ?  I Feel the next  4 matches in 3 competions are HUGE !     Can we "dream on " OR finish 

I definitely had some "sweet emotion" last Wednesday!

The EFL have just released a press statement " The Championship season 17/18 has now been halted and the current league positions will go on record as the final standings. All remaining fixtures will be played as friendlies with no points at stake".

Apparently a statement around alleged ' irregularities ' by Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea in the League Cup is expected tomorrow.

Archived