IGNORED

Cardiff vs Preston

Unan

45 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Of course there’s a chance. You don’t get to third in table at the halfway point without having something about you - and they have a manager who’s done it all before.

Happy for a charity bet if you are a betting man...

The amount of games they've been lucky in is staggering, their football is atrocious and their fanbase is soulless. They have no chance of promotion and will not be promoted.

6 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Happy for a charity bet if you are a betting man...

The amount of games they've been lucky in is staggering, their football is atrocious and their fanbase is soulless. They have no chance of promotion and will not be promoted.

I will politely decline the bet as I couldn’t bring myself to back Cardiff in any way - charity or not! Also if I was to put money on it, it would imply I’m expecting them to be promoted - which I’m not. 

I’m simply not a fan of talking in absolutes about things we can’t be certain about.

51 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

1 reply on the Cardiff thread made today, tinpot forum.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?429315-CARDIFF-v-PRESTON-Match-thread

24 replies in 5 days on their other forum, tinpot too.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=191252

Don’t understand the point of having two forums anyway. The conversations would be richer, more varied and more extensive with just one.

Colin talking more shit on BBC

Cardiff boss Neil Warnock says Bluebirds centre-half Sol Bamba is a better defender than new £75m Liverpool signing Virgil van Dijk.

Warnock had previously stated he would not swap his own defender for any other in either the Championship or the Premier League and is standing by that, despite Van Dijk's hefty price tag

Archived