IGNORED

Now TV Sky Sports month pass - 50% off

ChippenhamRed

11 hours ago, oldrosie said:

Rotten deal .... I've just got £15 a month fixed for three years with the price guaranteed ... all eight channels .... 

So having dug a bit deeper I’ve established that this offer was for existing Sky satellite customers who therefore have already committed to a 12 month minimum contract. Since I don’t want to be tied to a minimum spend of £240-odd, I’ll stick with this “rotten” deal for £1.99 a month more.

2 minutes ago, Red Finesse said:

Thank you @ChippenhamRed I exhausted all my vouchers and one off promotional codes this month so this came at the perfect time!

Looking at our fixtures on sky sports, it looks like the cup 2nd leg isn't televised!? I thought they always did both?

I noticed that - that’s an error on the Sky website, it definitely is televised.

Glad I was able to help you.

9 hours ago, Bernard Lerring said:

Has anyone bought the now tv day passes off eBay before? 

I'v seen them on there for as little as 99p, didn't know if there was some kind of catch... sounds to good (cheap) to be true!

I bought one for Man Utd game. I was given the code within 15 minutes and it worked!

12 hours ago, oldrosie said:

Rotten deal .... I've just got £15 a month fixed for three years with the price guaranteed ... all eight channels .... 

It isn't a rotten deal. I only ever get Sky Sports when City are on. Let's say, for the sake of clarity, City were never on there again for the next three years after this coming batch of matches, then ChippenhamRed has shown the cheapest way to achieve this. That being £17+ £7 for the Bolton game in early Feb. Your way, as previously described, would cost £545. 

However, if City were on 3 times a month for the next three years (including summer months!) then your suggestion would be best.

20 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

It isn't a rotten deal. I only ever get Sky Sports when City are on. Let's say, for the sake of clarity, City were never on there again for the next three years after this coming batch of matches, then ChippenhamRed has shown the cheapest way to achieve this. That being £17+ £7 for the Bolton game in early Feb. Your way, as previously described, would cost £545. 

However, if City were on 3 times a month for the next three years (including summer months!) then your suggestion would be best.

We’re wasting our time trying to have reasoned debate with @oldrosie I suspect. To be fair, my understanding is that you are not tied in with the £15/mth deal - but it does required you to have already committed to a 12 month Sky contract as it’s only available to Sky satellite customers. So it’s not comparable and requires you to have already spent a certain amount on Sky.

Archived