IGNORED

Millwall welcome for Holloway

redordead1

41 minutes ago, Leveller said:

That’s not much of a recommendation, to be fair.

This could be a new game. Name a “character “ who has “done well for himself” who is not an admirable person.

Can I start with Berlusconi?

Massively admire him as a father . A gent when I’ve met him. Not sure if Millwall think that kind of behaviour is ok ...back to the dark days of football 

7 minutes ago, shelts said:

Massively admire him as a father . A gent when I’ve met him. Not sure if Millwall think that kind of behaviour is ok ...back to the dark days of football 

Good effort lad, few nibbles here and there :whistle:

11 hours ago, Selred said:

To my knowledge the only season he was applauded was after he got Blackpool to the Premier League and that is still a fantastic achievement.

Yes he was a c*ck in his younger years, his comments last week after our game were very odd but I don’t hate him as much as I hate Warnock. Think it’s probably as no Holloway teams will get a rival again.

Hollowhead is clearly still a c*ck, either that or he's mastered a faultless impression of being a c*ck.

2 hours ago, shelts said:

He’s a character. 

He’s done well for himself . Fair play. 

Maybe, but it wouldn’t want to make me clap him (or Warnock) whilst they’re managing the opposition. Probably better to just do nothing.

Pointless anyway because it’d be drowned out by boos. You’d also look a bit of a plum.

Holloway genuinely doesn’t like our club. If you’re in any doubt about that, watch ‘Ian Holloway Prank Call’ on YouTube where’s he launches into an anti-Bristol City tirade of abuse as soon as he clocks the pranksters Bristolian accents!

12 hours ago, bris red said:

Hahah fair play, say what you want about Millwall but there fans are proper..  Ive said it before and ill say it again if your a Bristol City fan and you actively applaud Ian Holloway on his returns to Ashton Gate you really need a strong word with yourself.. the guy is an absolute tool

Just in case anyone had forgotten.. prize bellend :yes:

Was a very useful player though...

14 hours ago, bris red said:

Hahah fair play, say what you want about Millwall but there fans are proper..  Ive said it before and ill say it again if your a Bristol City fan and you actively applaud Ian Holloway on his returns to Ashton Gate you really need a strong word with yourself.. the guy is an absolute tool

Just in case anyone had forgotten.. prize bellend :yes:

spot on - was trying to find this vid the other day! a timely reminder to some people. I can't believe a few years ago there were some on here saying they wouldn't mind him as our manager.... 

I can’t stand Holloway. He was the Gash figurehead in the long forgotten days when R*vers used to get the better of us from time to time. He LOVED the notoriety, and winding us up when they beat us. 

He's always openly disliked the City....quite why on earth any of our fans would ever applaud the **** is totally beyond me.

I’ll be sure to give him the stick he deserves when we play QPR at home. That’s if they haven’t sacked the useless bell by then. 

Archived