IGNORED

Sports bar

Rc85

1 minute ago, pillred said:

It's probably to do with people sneaking into the stands at half time, because they never check you entry after half time.

Well I tried to pass that door well after a game and was told I had to go out of the stadium and then in again to that plastic shit hole serving cat piss Heineken. Never ever I would do that. It's a sell out. What's the big deal?  

6 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Well I tried to pass that door well after a game and was told I had to go out of the stadium and then in again to that plastic shit hole serving cat piss Heineken. Never ever I would do that. It's a sell out. What's the big deal?  

Guess that with the game sold out, they expect the bar to be full to capacity with match goers.

They can then use the time the game is being play to clean and reset the bar for the post match crowd.

21 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Madness

Tending to agree.

8 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Sweden, with respect, you don't post many words of wisdom but I am with you on this one my friend.

9 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I'm trying to say if someone is not a season card holder were to watch the first half of the game on the big screen, at half time they could just walk into the south stand at half time and watch for free it would cause a lot of problems.

15 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

So you were refused entry to somewhere you didn't want to be? :blink:

9 minutes ago, pillred said:

I'm trying to say if someone is not a season card holder were to watch the first half of the game on the big screen, at half time they could just walk into the south stand at half time and watch for free it would cause a lot of problems.

If so shift them outdoors at half time and welcome them back once the second half has started

6 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

If so shift them outdoors at half time and welcome them back once the second half has started

if they had a barrier between the sports bar and the south stand entrance where they looked at your season card then yes they could let people in to the sports bar to eat drink and watch the game win win.

1 hour ago, pillred said:

This was their justification which was understandable. But to turn the screen off to prevent those outside from watching (who were still purchasing drinks from the outside vendors) was a poor show. Even the security staff were uncomfortable with it, although one in particular (June I think her name was) was actually very helpful.

Archived