IGNORED

Well done city

Red Army 75

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

We have been decimated by injuries. We have players playing out of position. We have players playing with knocks . We got beat by the best side in the championship. Tonight I was proud of our club. We’ve come a long way. In a short time. 

Well said fella, we’re third in the league we’ve come a long way.

We will finish in the top six this year , enjoy the ride 

Well said. So disappointing to lose when I had started to hope we would win but, Wolves will be champiobs no question. We drew at theirs and almost did tonight. We only have to be second best and I think we are. Derby are the problem, not Wolves. Let’s get a responsev Villa and keep movjng forwards. 

I think we will have a very frustrating January results wise after the huge heights of the last two months, however as players start to come back and one or two come in, returning our squad to full strength, we will then start to push on and gear up for a big finish to the end of the season. 

1 minute ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

I think we will have a very frustrating January results wise after the huge heights of the last two months, however as players start to come back and one or two come in, returning our squad to full strength, we will then start to push on and gear up for a big finish to the end of the season. 

Wouldn't be surprising if we lose a few in January. It looks scary when you see the games we've got. Just hope it doesn't dent our confidence and we can keep going until the fixtures get a bit less insane.

22 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

We have been decimated by injuries. We have players playing out of position. We have players playing with knocks . We got beat by the best side in the championship. Tonight I was proud of our club. We’ve come a long way. In a short time. 

I am proud of our club punching above their weight with injuries galore, but there was nothing to be proud of in tonight's game. It was in our hands and we chucked it away through nativity and over-confidence against a very very dangerous team (even with 10 men). Tonight was poor, not a night to be proud. Still, we move on. Plenty of signings in January or it is definitely the lottery of the play-offs for us, and our record in the play-offs isn't great....but all of our players might be off the treatment table by then and raring to go??!!!

Well said. We've managed to get results in a difficult run, Playing four natural centrebacks, one at left mid, and then putting one of our centrebacks upfront shows how thin the squad is. When we get some players back from injury and buy / loan a few in January, I reckon it's still between us and Derby for second. Wolves are going to walk the league.

31 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

We got done fair and square...they are premier league in waiting & when it came down to it too good for us.dont get sucked in-were an average outfit at this level and we've punched above our weight for a good while.

Got to agree with this - what a few months it’s been. 

A few players dead on their feet out there with 15/20 to go. January, and the returning players, can’t come too soon.

Yes, disappointing to lose, yes frustrating the game swung on a few mistakes, but Wolves had the quality to punish us like no other team in the division would have tonight.

LJ could have switched Flint back after the goal, but that’s not our style, we go for the jugular, I love it to be honest.

I said to my Dad at the game - the battle isn’t really with Wolves. Still enough in that performance tonight to see us stay near 2nd for a while to come yet, they will bounce back.

14 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

We got done fair and square...they are premier league in waiting & when it came down to it too good for us.dont get sucked in-were an average outfit at this level and we've punched above our weight for a good while.

Don’t agree with that at all. But you’re opinion. Funny how we all see a different 

12 months ago things were awful Look where we are now. I want to say a huge well done the LJ, Jamie Mc etc and the players at BS3. I'm old enough to remember the old Division 1 days and I'm convinced that THIS is the very best. most skillful Bristol City team I've ever seen. Man City will teach us a bit of street savvy too. We'll need it!! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season... which is more than I could say at the turn of 2016/17

7 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

I am proud of our club punching above their weight with injuries galore, but there was nothing to be proud of in tonight's game. It was in our hands and we chucked it away through nativity and over-confidence against a very very dangerous team (even with 10 men). Tonight was poor, not a night to be proud. Still, we move on. Plenty of signings in January or it is definitely the lottery of the play-offs for us, and our record in the play-offs isn't great....but all of our players might be off the treatment table by then and raring to go??!!!

It's the time of year.

Archived