IGNORED

Watch the cheese and onion pasties...

Mrdc

Feeling great before the game.

Arrived at the ground an hour before, feeling a bit peckish so thought would buy a pasty for only third time ever.

it was burnt to shreds and cold, ate half and then chucked it in the bin.

Felt was going to die before kick off, managed to do a big poo and then felt better.

Made it to half time and then somehow made it to bed and now feel grim.

Hapu new year everybody.

8 minutes ago, boatman said:

Arrived at the ground an hour before, feeling a bit peckish so thought would buy a pasty for only third time ever.

Felt was going to die before kick off, managed to do a big poo and then felt better.

Hapu new year everybody.

What happened at half time? Do you live inside the ground?

1 minute ago, reformed_red said:

It looked ropy.

He said it tasted ropy.

He then said he felt ropy

He ended up being ropy for the next 24 hours.

I had a Coke.

Feel for you mate.

Oh god.

Big man hug for you, thanks for the love.

25 minutes ago, boatman said:

Hapu new year everybody.

Code Brown to the Dolman traps. So big, it just won't flush!!!

Sorry Boatman. Get well soon.

1 hour ago, boatman said:

Hapu new year everybody.

It doesn't go through you that quick. What did your Wife, Mum or Prison Chef feed you with earlier? 

In all honesty - if 2 separate posters have complained about a particular product, then it should be looked into.

I agree gastroenteritis won't come on in an hour, but a more severe bug (such as botulism) will cause severe symptoms within an hour/90 minutes.

If people are getting sick, it's either poor food (unlikely as its only 2 people) or POOR PREPARATION.

If that's the case Mr Parsons should have a check that the food staff are up to standard.

A burnt outer pasty with a cold middle is a classic improperly defrosted product - which will make someone very sick, very quickly, if a particular bug is inside.

Heat kills bugs - it's as simple as that.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

I know it seems funny, but if a couple more people get ill, then there is a real risk of a lawsuit, and definitely the health dept having an investigation.

A 50K fine won't see too many people at AG laughing I suspect.

It really can't be too hard to make sure staff check frozen products are correctly heated surely?

13 hours ago, boatman said:

Hapu new year everybody.

Hi i Work / manage the concession so would like to give a brief overview on how we cook the food.

The pies and pasties come in on a match day cooked(chilled), they are then reheated/cooked in an oven to at least 75 degrees and are held for no longer than 2 hours in a pie warmer, there are 4 holding temp checks done through out the day for holding temps above 65 degrees and all the above is recorded.

No frozen pasties are cooked on a match day.

can I ask what concession it was purchased from? As it being burnt and cold is un acceptable and I can investigate this on Tuesday.

Archived