IGNORED

"Up the football HERE we go!"

TBW

8 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Ok, cards on the table.  Please someone tell me what the chant is which my son is convinced is “We all hate pasta”, followed by “seventy years, seventy years”.

It took me long enough to realise that it was “forza Eastenders” and not “porky blenders”.

We all hate gas scum and then a reference I believe to the 17 years we've been above them.

The person in W3 r20 who was trying to lead the singing made me laugh when he kept shouting to the Wolves fans to ‘go back to Yorkshire’ :facepalm:

He was also guilty of singing most of the previously mentioned songs wrong as well, maybe we should have a real reference library where correct lyrics and facts can be checked beforehand. :shifty:

2 minutes ago, Red DNA said:

The person in W3 r20 who was trying to lead the singing made me laugh when he kept shouting to the Wolves fans to ‘go back to Yorkshire’ :facepalm:

He was also guilty of singing most of the previously mentioned songs wrong as well, maybe we should have a real reference library where correct lyrics and facts can be checked beforehand. :shifty:

Fact checking would absolutely decimate our repertoire  :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

I would like to just mention that when we sing this song, myself and my goddaughter shout “and girls!” after “we are the City boys” just to keep us included. Hope that’s ok? ;) 

OMG how can you be so insensitive, some I'm sure will be offended by the fact you haven't included in your little song the gender-neutral 

Archived