IGNORED

"Up the football HERE we go!"

TBW

1 hour ago, MrBibs said:

At her first match my Mrs asked why City fans were chanting 'Salami' non stop  - (Red Army) and a Watford fan she worked with asked her why we were singing 'He's only a poor little Pasty' at one of the Watford players who used to play for Rovers.

This was my mistake between the age of 8 and 10.

On 31/12/2017 at 01:54, ZiderEyed said:

Some absolute PENIS in front of me was singing "who are we" instead of red army, and "we all hate gasheads".

Was worse than the result that.

I really dislike that song. Every lower league club sings it. It's an out of tune version of old macdonald had a farm! 

On 31/12/2017 at 09:00, Red DNA said:

The person in W3 r20 who was trying to lead the singing made me laugh when he kept shouting to the Wolves fans to ‘go back to Yorkshire’ :facepalm:

He was also guilty of singing most of the previously mentioned songs wrong as well, maybe we should have a real reference library where correct lyrics and facts can be checked beforehand. :shifty:

Maybe he thought they wouldn't want to go back to Woverhampton as it's such a dump.

On 31/12/2017 at 11:34, Olé said:

Can someone tell me what the one is where everyone goes "Gamon and eggs"? 

Usually happens right after kick off. Is it everyones favourite meal or something.

Just tried out every song but replaced the words with “Gamon and eggs” trying to figure out which one you were referring to... :yes:

On 31/12/2017 at 11:24, Fiale said:

Maybe this is partly of why not everyone sings, half the crowd don't know the bloody words. I must admit to wondering what the hell people are singing sometimes, 

Most of the songs are unintelligible. They sound like the P.A. system in the Dolman. Perhaps we could have sub titles on the big screens 

Archived