IGNORED

Mark Warburton sacked

And Its Smith

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

The same Forest that very nearly got relegated last season..! 

What were they realistically expecting from this season..?! 

Way too soon for sacking, imo. 

A team narrowly escaping relegation last season- just what could they expect this season? :whistle:

Another set of owners hellbent on getting their own man in believing he will take them to the promised land!

McPharland is part of Warburtons 'team' along with David Weir.

It was he that went to the Rangers board, allegedly, and stated that they wanted to all move to Forest so could they have their contracts paid -up then they would  happily resign!

Despite my dislike of all things Celtic and Rangers, the Ibrox board do deserve some respect for promptly sacking all three immediately!

The sacking of managerswho have been in charge for a handful of games, or barely half a season has become ridiculous. Foreign owners should take notice of Steve Lansdown. We are a testament to what can be achieved by giving managers a chance to get their team playing to their philosophy. Nuno better watch out as, should Wolves lose a couple on the spin, he might get the bullet with his team top of the league. 

Perhaps we ought to have a window for managers. You can only get rid of them at the end of the season or in the January transfer window. 

14 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Best known for his time spent at Newcastle. As PJ. Or Duncan. I don’t recall which. 

PJ Mask ?

14 hours ago, Red Exile said:

Forest are becoming a case study in how not to run a football club.

They can join the long list of candidates.

2 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

He plays the media well sure enough but I'm not always convinced what he and his cronies say is always entirely accurate.

Let's just leave it at that in a public forum.

'Fraud' might be better than Fraud then.. If u get what I mean.

Archived