IGNORED

Villa beam back in the SC&T bar

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

The 'Supporters Bar' will be open for the Villa beam back on New Year's Day with seating for 100 fans.

SC&T members (all levels of membership) can reserve a seat/table in advance at no cost by e-mailing info@bristolcitysupporters.org (before 2pm tomorrow).

Reservations will be held until 5pm (i.e. 30 minutes before kick-off).

Any reserved places not claimed by 5pm will be forfeited.

All unreserved places will be available to all supporters on a first come, first served basis.

(You can become an SC&T member here)

PS: We are assured by Ashton Gate staff that all 3 TVs will be on and working!

43 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Not certain on these, but was it

1-0 loss to QPR

3-1 loss to Leeds

6-0 loss to Preston

2-0 loss to Brentford

2-0 loss to Villa

and then whatever today's loss is vs Villa again. Outstanding.

From memory, even previous years we've been pretty atrocious - I'm thinking Brentford in the playoff season, or the Gash in the tinpot cup - in fact, have we ever won a "beamback" game?

1 hour ago, beaverface said:

From memory, even previous years we've been pretty atrocious - I'm thinking Brentford in the playoff season, or the Gash in the tinpot cup - in fact, have we ever won a "beamback" game?

Leicester FA cup when Matt hill wanted to play basket ball , we lost then too 

2 hours ago, beaverface said:

Stockport in the FA Cup..!! 

11 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Didn't we lose 5-0 to West Ham at AG on New Year's Day?

Redknapp was the manager and Julian Dix was playing for them..

Nah, we lost 1-5 to West Ham at The Gate in September 1992 - Billy Bonds was their manager and Julian Dicks wasn’t playing for them that day. We’ve never played the Hammers on New Years Day...

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Nah, we lost 1-5 to West Ham at The Gate in September 1992 - Billy Bonds was their manager and Julian Dicks wasn’t playing for them that day. We’ve never played the Hammers on New Years Day...

Thanks for that, it's funny how time plays tricks with your memory (not yours obviously)...

Sure HR was on the coaching side, had a bust up with someone in the crowd behind the away dugout.

:yes:

6 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Thanks for that, it's funny how time plays tricks with your memory (not yours obviously)...

Sure HR was on the coaching side, had a bust up with someone in the crowd behind the away dugout.

:yes:

I remember it because it was just after the ridiculous 3-4 victory at Derby and then a few days after the West Ham game we went to Newcastle and got gubbed 5-0 - a crazy week or so!

Archived