IGNORED

Section 82

bs3

26 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Last night evert time the South Stand or any other part of our support starting singing , I noticed that the singing section started a a different song and tried to drown out our supporters instead of joining in. 

No. People usally start a song after something's happened or were piling on the pressure, songs can be started at the same time... and your not gonna reaslise the other end of the stand has started it until your a good 10 seconds into there song, I feel like a lot of times s82 stopped what they were singing and joined in with the cone on you reds or red army chant that was started by the a copul of times by other parts of the ground. 

Just now, Milan djurichimovic said:

No. People usally start a song after something's happened or were piling on the pressure, songs can be started at the same time... and your not gonna reaslise the other end of the stand has started it until your a good 10 seconds into there song, I feel like a lot of times s82 stopped what they were singing and joined in with the cone on you reds or red army chant that was started by the a copul of times by other parts of the ground. 

Yes. Exactly this. 

There is no purposeful drowning out of others, just that it sometimes can’t be heard what others are singing over what you are already singing. 

It happens with regular frequency within S82, where the chaps at the Dolman end sing something but those next to the Heineken are singing something else. Eventually, one becomes louder than the other and everyone joins. 

28 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Last night evert time the South Stand or any other part of our support starting singing , I noticed that the singing section started a a different song and tried to drown out our supporters instead of joining in. 

To be fair mate there is normally different songs going on in there at the same time as well, why we can't start a song and finish it before starting the next one I don't know, would sound so much better, 

3 minutes ago, Xiled said:

There's a bloke a few rows behind me who starts his own song quite regularly. Or joins in with S82 but a second or two out of time. And he's wildly out of tune which is particularly impressive.

Anybody want him next season?

Give him a megaphone and stick him in the Upper Lansdown with the day trippers. 

Unfortunately section 82 believe that they are superior to the rest of the ground and fans. I’m truth they are simply another section of fans who feel the need to break the rules and stand the whole game,  home or away with not one ounce of courtesy for anyone else around them. I fact just selfish ***** :-)

6 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

Unfortunately section 82 believe that they are superior to the rest of the ground and fans. I’m truth they are simply another section of fans who feel the need to break the rules and stand the whole game,  home or away with not one ounce of courtesy for anyone else around them. I fact just selfish ***** :-)

I don't sit in that part of the ground but I don't think they think they are better than any other fans at all, they just want to bring some Atmosphere back to the gate. It was widely known what would be happening in that part of the ground so they are hardly selfish 

5 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

Your talking shit mate, they are no different to any other supporters in the ground, yes you may have the odd one that is selfish and an asshole but no different to the odd one in any other part of the ground. 

8 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

Oh **** off.

10 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

Thought they were aloud to stand? Do you know a lot of people who stand there to judge the apparent big headedness 

55 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

I should cast that line again, very few fish were attracted to the bait you used!;)

3 hours ago, bs3 said:

This is not true, nobody sang last night, look at the other threads. Any noises you may have heard coming from any home section was a figment of your imagination.

1 hour ago, coxyboy said:

And I guess you just sit there twiddling your thumbs. 

1 hour ago, Xiled said:

There's a bloke a few rows behind me who starts his own song quite regularly. Or joins in with S82 but a second or two out of time. And he's wildly out of tune which is particularly impressive.

Anybody want him next season?

Sounds like the same bloke who sat behind me all last season . He’s very loud which is good but doesn’t know many words and is massively out of tune. It was funny to start with but by the end of the season I was seriously thinking of writing the words down for him. 

2 hours ago, coxyboy said:

Why wouldn’t they stand up when that is the area designated for standing up? 

3 hours ago, coxyboy said:

Is this a wind up...I sit near centre circle of dolman and have nothing but admiration for what the boys and girls in s82 are trying to create...the noise is pretty impressive

Archived