IGNORED

DeBruyne & Jesus injuries

BobBobSuperBob

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

DeBruyne carries off on stretcher latebin Palace game after scandalous challenge by Puncheon (Also carried off - karma) 

and Jesus went off early in game in tears

Hopefully two we won’t be facing

They are down to the bare bones and there for the taking

:city::trumpet:

Only reason Jesus was in tears. Was because he’s missing the two biggest games of his career 

Think they will be playing many young players at their place. We have a real chance to get a result up there. Pep was talking about how tough it would be to compete in 4 different competitions. Which is something I think we can appreciate a bit more now. So yea, makes me think he will play a very young side and take his chances knowing there is a second leg to get the job done with better players if need be. 

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

DeBruyne carries off on stretcher latebin Palace game after scandalous challenge by Puncheon (Also carried off - karma) 

Jesus Wept

18 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

That could come in handy 

13 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Only reason Jesus was in tears. Was because he’s missing the two biggest games of his career 

Christ has told his mother, Christ he’s told her not to bother, cause he can’t play ‘gainst the City, cause he’s been carried out the ground.....he’s just hanging around. 

6 minutes ago, samo II said:

Only problem might be if these injuries means they decide to stump up for the likes of Sanchez now - could free up Ageuro for the cups, which is a pretty terrifying through...

Although Aguero is world class he's quite a small guy so coming up against Flint and Baker and even Wright will be tough for him.

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Although Aguero is world class he's quite a small guy so coming up against Flint and Baker and even Wright will be tough for him.

Don't think so. Aguero comes up against much big guys and better defenders than Flint, Baker and Wright pretty regularly. He plays to his own strengths, he won't be trying to engage in a physical battle against them.

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I actually never know whether you are being serious or not?

9 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I admire your confidence but don’t agree - he’s one of the finest forward players in the world, and if he were to play against us, he’d be one of the hardest tests I could imagine for our defence.

Big fan of our lads at the back, but Aguero is a different class to what they have previously faced.

Just now, samo II said:

I admire your confidence but don’t agree - he’s one of the finest forward players in the world, and if he were to play against us, he’d be one of the hardest tests I could imagine for our defence.

Big fan of our lads at the back, but Aguero is a different class to what they have previously faced.

Ibra kind of suited Flint and Baker. They were able to win the physical battle against him, although he had his moments where you could see his clear quality.

They struggled with Martial a bit and Ivan Cavaliero yesterday - both a bit more similar in style to what they'll face with Aguero. Speed, trickery and elusive movement. Will be a real test.

4 minutes ago, samo II said:

Nah, he is 60% of Agard.

2 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

haha you deluded city fans think you have a chance against city, just becuase you turned us over again we had 3 first team players playing against you lot todays team chalk and cheese compared to team you beat 4 -1 ..and we come a long way, trust me if none of the prem teams have beaten city this season you have no chance. it'll all be over week tuesday when they  put 4/5/6 past you tinpot team

You've just drawn 0-0 with Man City and it's New Year's Eve - why on earth are you on a Bristol City forum?

3 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

haha you deluded city fans think you have a chance against city, just becuase you turned us over again we had 3 first team players playing against you lot todays team chalk and cheese compared to team you beat 4 -1 ..and we come a long way, trust me if none of the prem teams have beaten city this season you have no chance. it'll all be over week tuesday when they  put 4/5/6 past you tinpot team

Lolz.

3 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

What a melt . Hope you go down. Freddie sears anyone. 

4 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

Are you feeling ok, son?

10 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

Think this is going down quicker than Zaha. See you next Tuesday then.

Archived