IGNORED

DeBruyne & Jesus injuries

BobBobSuperBob

7 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

haha you deluded city fans think you have a chance against city, just becuase you turned us over again we had 3 first team players playing against you lot todays team chalk and cheese compared to team you beat 4 -1 ..and we come a long way, trust me if none of the prem teams have beaten city this season you have no chance. it'll all be over week tuesday when they  put 4/5/6 past you tinpot team

Why hello there !!

9 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

haha you deluded city fans think you have a chance against city, just becuase you turned us over again we had 3 first team players playing against you lot todays team chalk and cheese compared to team you beat 4 -1 ..and we come a long way, trust me if none of the prem teams have beaten city this season you have no chance. it'll all be over week tuesday when they  put 4/5/6 past you tinpot team

why the bleeding heck are you on here?

10 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

57D982C1-EB63-42A7-A99C-DB0E9F589D34.jpeg

8 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

Keep working on the English Donald duck   

21 minutes ago, samo II said:

I admire your confidence but don’t agree - he’s one of the finest forward players in the world, and if he were to play against us, he’d be one of the hardest tests I could imagine for our defence.

Big fan of our lads at the back, but Aguero is a different class to what they have previously faced.

I certainly agree with you, I never said otherwise. Coming up against the 3 I mentioned is going to be tough, that's a fact. Our beat chance against Aguero would be to bully him and all I'm saying is we have the players to do that. Doing that for 90 minutes however will be tough.

2 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

just for laughs, the most deluded comments on here are too funny to resist. don't tell me wilbraham is better than bolasie still?? as for the freddie sears goal it didnt make a difference to out season , we stayed up and promoted few seasons after..what have you done other than win the paint trophy? and get excitied about beating man utd in quarter final? (pitch invasion really??) .......just cant wait to see all you tinpots get knocked back to reallity when man city make the final.

It’s only a tin pot cup we’ll let Man City have it this year, we’ll have the FA Cup instead.

1 minute ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

just for laughs, the most deluded comments on here are too funny to resist. don't tell me wilbraham is better than bolasie still?? as for the freddie sears goal it didnt make a difference to out season , we stayed up and promoted few seasons after..what have you done other than win the paint trophy? and get excitied about beating man utd in quarter final? (pitch invasion really??) .......just cant wait to see all you tinpots get knocked back to reallity when man city make the final.

Why are you here, really?

Whatever our chances in the league cup, they are higher than yours.

Go support a decent side, like Brighton.

35 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Don't think so. Aguero comes up against much big guys and better defenders than Flint, Baker and Wright pretty regularly. He plays to his own strengths, he won't be trying to engage in a physical battle against them.

He may not try to engage in a physical battle with them, but we will certainly be engaging him. We need to stop him playing to his own strengths by using our sheer physical ability at the back, play to our very own strengths and see who comes out on top.

This is all ifs and buts tho, he may not even play.

3 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

but seriously, why are you on here? it’s really weird, mate. 

3 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

Amazing you think of Bristol City when you draw against Man City. Don’t worry about us . And have a good day at school Tuesday. Xxx

5 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

Are you having a breakdown?

9 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

Be afraid. Be very afraid!

11 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

What's up mate? Not enough Emojis or Gifs in our posts for you to recognise humour in them? We don't really care about the Cup game, we are just enjoying the ride, it's just a distraction from our real aim..... to replace you lot in the Premier league.... :) :rofl2br::facepalm: (does that help?) 

5 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

city are winning every cup this season you really think your stopping them when they put 5 past liverpool 4 past spurs 4 past napoli..:fingerscrossed:

Yeah, I'd be disappointed if we can't beat that.

Have they played against anyone this season like Bobby Reid? Nope, how about Joe "Roberto Carlos" Bryan, Nope.

You think the Premier League has anything on the Championship, hahahahah. Deluded mate. You've been sucking on too many jellied eels over Christmas.

27 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

Has to stick in your craw that Brighton have overtaken you. Oh well. Apart from make the numbers in the premier league and bottle an FA cup final having a man extra what have you done??

2 minutes ago, eaglenotaseagull said:

ill be fair and you got a good side and turned over a few prem sides, but the comments on here about standing a chance against man city over 2 legs is actually INSANE i take it none of you watch motd? oh yeah silly question happy new years, enjoy your strongbow

Is motd the one where that pathetic cheating nause Zaha dives to the floor 4 times a game

Enjoy life under Woy

:laughcont:

Ps Let’s hope  Puncheon did himself some real damage eh 

Now ***** off

Archived