IGNORED

Manchester City home game - slow ticket sales

ChippenhamRed

I got onto ticket page but there were only odd tickets left,said i had five mins to purchase so hung around for the atyeo tickets but they were never released even though clubs original statement said that would happen when all other areas are sold out,when are they going to open up atyeo sales.....

5 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Good man, didn't know they were releasing little chunks at a time, what's the point?

My take on this, is that a few hundred people in the queue would have got the sold out sign and logged off. The club will then sell the Atyeo to Manchester because of lack of sales to our own fans.

14 minutes ago, Homer Simpson said:

My take on this, is that a few hundred people in the queue would have got the sold out sign and logged off. The club will then sell the Atyeo to Manchester because of lack of sales to our own fans.

Lack of sales..?!

For those people struggling to get a ticket today, unsure if they will get one of the few seats left, with little choice of where those might be located, and thinking it’s the club’s fault for dealing with sales as they see best and not understanding that a live ticketing system may have tickets “reserved” and then released back to sale if not confirmed, you can avoid all of this with a £20 membership..! 

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Lack of sales..?!

What I meant was there where probably enough people in the queue at 10am to have sold out the Atyeo. There will be a lot that would have got the sold out message and took that at face value. Not everybody reads this forum or goes on the os on a daily basis. I go back to the point I made earlier. At 10am there where 900 in the queue in front of me, yet we only put 400 tickets on sale? @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

8 minutes ago, Homer Simpson said:

What I meant was there where probably enough people in the queue at 10am to have sold out the Atyeo. There will be a lot that would have got the sold out message and took that at face value. Not everybody reads this forum or goes on the os on a daily basis. I go back to the point I made earlier. At 10am there where 900 in the queue in front of me, yet we only put 400 tickets on sale? @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

They might not go on the OS on a daily basis, but if they are after tickets today they’d probably go on there and see the statement about Atyeo tickets now being put on sale. 

They obviously wanted to make sure every other possible seat was sold first, rather than having odd ones left dotted around the ground. 

Archived