IGNORED

BCFC TV + Help required

Cider red

21 minutes ago, Cider red said:

To anyone else using this, just signed up, when i click log in it takes me to the page that has my subscription - how do i actually watch when the game starts? 

after logging in, click box in top right which say www.bcfc.co.uk I think, that takes you to match centre, and from there you can load and watch game (assuming your connection is outside of UK & I of course).

45 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Anyone having any issues with it today? It's the first time I've had any problems but it is currently frozen.

Been very glitchy for me today today, first time I’ve had problems with it since subscribing a few months back. Had to close the window and reopen a few times, improved toward half time.

15 hours ago, Coppello said:

Anyone having any issues with it today? It's the first time I've had any problems but it is currently frozen.

Mine was fine until the 71st minute when it froze.  From then on it was impossible and I eventually gave up.  I wonder if the EFL syatem is working any better and, if so, should we have signed up to that rather than do our own thing.  So far about 40% of games have been trouble free and I shall be seeking compensation come the end of the season.  Not good enough!

44 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

No you can't, it clearly stated not available to view video inland UK,

Actually you're both right! However, if you understand how computers/internet work, you can watch BCTV+ here in the UK.

Btw, I do not do the following....You need to have your own personal IP address registered to a different country. If you have one, it's then a simple matter of subscribing to BCTV+ and you can even enter your Bristol address when registering. When you want to watch a live match you simply use your foreign IP account.

However, 95% of us don't own a foreign IP address and most (including me) don't know how to achieve it. The 5% that do understand, can watch from the comfort of their Nailsea homes, for instance. It's not illegal either. The club will get a full subscription from the persons using this method as opposed to those who use a streaming site to watch a City match.

in the UK, it works like this (But I do not do this, oh no, certainly not!!). and I am not a IT geek, BTW... 

You sign up to the full TV oversea's package with the club using your normal UK details (address and bank details can be UK no probs), you also MUST seperately subscribe to a VPN website like Nordvpn (it about £60 a year and a piece of cake to use, even for a duffer..), each match day (when you cannot make the game live, which is always a far better option if you are local etc.....) you simply open Nordvpn, click onto the USA or other advanced tech country that beleives in liberty and freedom (ding this makes your computer appear as if its off shore to all other websites!), then you simply go the the city website and click on BCTV, login as below and watch all the games home and away. it really is simple as that...

if you are are off shore, you simply sign up using either your UK details or oversea's ones it makes no difference (you can use a UK address and bank to pay etc), when a match is on you simply log in to BCTV on the main website (this part is rubbish as it does not automatically send you to the match (you get there by clicking on the city badge at the bottom of the login page! that needs improving by the club. this should take you to the live page and you click on the picture shown and hit play, works every time for me even on a 4g internet access once...

No club is allowed to broadcast live games, but can do if you are "overseas", hence this work around... for exiles like me far away in the UK or overseas it is absolutely fantastic and well worth the cost, it never stops me going to every game I can home or away, when I am within striking distance, so the club gets my money and support twice over, but I cannot think of a better cause, up the city CTID.....

if any of you get stuck, you can always PM me and I will try to talk you through it, as someone mentioned it is not illegal or breaking any law... 

The club is also completely blameless as they are complying fully with the league rules, but for an extra £60 quid a year, you UK pc gets based abroad, temporarily when it needs to be....... 

23 hours ago, brady bunch said:

in the UK, it works like this (But I do not do this, oh no, certainly not!!). and I am not a IT geek, BTW... 

You sign up to the full TV oversea's package with the club using your normal UK details (address and bank details can be UK no probs), you also MUST seperately subscribe to a VPN website like Nordvpn (it about £60 a year and a piece of cake to use, even for a duffer..), each match day (when you cannot make the game live, which is always a far better option if you are local etc.....) you simply open Nordvpn, click onto the USA or other advanced tech country that beleives in liberty and freedom (ding this makes your computer appear as if its off shore to all other websites!), then you simply go the the city website and click on BCTV, login as below and watch all the games home and away. it really is simple as that...

if you are are off shore, you simply sign up using either your UK details or oversea's ones it makes no difference (you can use a UK address and bank to pay etc), when a match is on you simply log in to BCTV on the main website (this part is rubbish as it does not automatically send you to the match (you get there by clicking on the city badge at the bottom of the login page! that needs improving by the club. this should take you to the live page and you click on the picture shown and hit play, works every time for me even on a 4g internet access once...

No club is allowed to broadcast live games, but can do if you are "overseas", hence this work around... for exiles like me far away in the UK or overseas it is absolutely fantastic and well worth the cost, it never stops me going to every game I can home or away, when I am within striking distance, so the club gets my money and support twice over, but I cannot think of a better cause, up the city CTID.....

Spot on, although there’s no need to pay for a VPN with plenty that do the job for nothing :thumbsup:

Archived