IGNORED

Song for Steve

gow2gooseya

48 minutes ago, gow2gooseya said:

What ? You can't see that our boys need help ?

yeah, like shut the **** up and watch it all go tits up ?

Steve needs to spend quickly or our season is over and done

It's the first day of the transfer window ffs. Give him a bloody chance!  This is one of those posts where the "attack the post, not the poster" rule is almost in need of relaxing for a while!

2 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

It's the first day of the transfer window ffs. Give him a bloody chance!  This is one of those posts where the "attack the post, not the poster" rule is almost in need of relaxing for a while!

Yeah SL has already gone on record as saying he only wants young players in, so that rules out signing Premiership experience. But I have learned something from this. The Bristol City fan club community is only good for when we are winning and if you say something the gestapo don't like they shout you down without thinking what was actually said. So **** that. There will be no more posts from me. Don't all weep at once

2 minutes ago, gow2gooseya said:

Yeah SL has already gone on record as saying he only wants young players in, so that rules out signing Premiership experience. But I have learned something from this. The Bristol City fan club community is only good for when we are winning and if you say something the gestapo don't like they shout you down without thinking what was actually said. So **** that. There will be no more posts from me. Don't all weep at once

I'm sure we'll cope without your valued opinion. :facepalm:

30 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Why can't some of you debate the guy's point of view instead of just resorting to abuse and personal insults?

Quite right, this would soon end up like the gas forum if we were all shouted down. If people don't agree, say so and maybe take the time to explain why.

52 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Why can't some of you debate the guy's point of view instead of just resorting to abuse and personal insults?

Remind me what this guys point of view is? I'm struggling to see anything to debate. He posts a made up song asking our chairman to spend money on the first day of the transfer window.

Debate away!

We are not yet 24 hours into the January window and the OP is assuming that SL has no plans to reinforce, or is upset because we haven't yet spent £10m on new players?

I hope and think that LJ/MA/SL will have already decided what the club/team needs this month snd that this will be heavily influenced by which of our injured players will be fit to return, and when. I don;t think they need a song from me or any other fans to make them fully aware of what the club needs for the best.

Archived