IGNORED

Snodgrass the bogeyman?

where's the joy

5 minutes ago, Greedo said:

Rory Fallon definitely a boogeyman. And who was the big lump who played up front for Sheffield United in the mid 2000s? always seemed to score against us 

Andy Gray? Another free scorer against us.  Was at Barnsley too and with Sharp at Scunny when we went up in 06/07 I think?.

I swear about half of Fallon’s career goals came against us! 

13 minutes ago, Greedo said:

Rory Fallon definitely a boogeyman. And who was the big lump who played up front for Sheffield United in the mid 2000s? always seemed to score against us 

Darius Henderson. 

Kavanagh used to always score against us but I appreciated he was a class above.

10 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Darius Henderson. 

Kavanagh used to always score against us but I appreciated he was a class above.

That’s the one. Christ knows where I got Andy Gray from (or Scunthorpe 06/07) though Henderson did play for them much later apparently. 

I’m going back to bed!

https://www.11v11.com/matches/bristol-city-v-leeds-united-12-february-2011-293815/

I remember seeing the one in this match, he took a sublime touch to wrong foot David James and then just passed it into the net in front of the Atyeo.  Followed by some less than sublime antics in the Upper Dolman involving some Leeds fans from Plymouth!

46 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That’s the one. Christ knows where I got Andy Gray from (or Scunthorpe 06/07) though Henderson did play for them much later apparently. 

I’m going back to bed!

You meant Andy Keogh, who later went to Wolves and was loaned to City in January 2011 for 93 days, that was sadly curtailed by a back injury

1 hour ago, BA14 RED said:

Darius Henderson. 

I remember one game under GJ when Henderson scored a hat-trick for Sheff Utd against us in a 3-2 defeat. I think we had equalised in injury time to make it 2-2 and then he got the winner pretty much straight from the kick off. Sickener. From what I recall we were going  through a phase a conceding late goals that season.

15 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Check out Paul Kitson - Leicester, Derby, West Ham & Newcastle.

Always bloody scored.

Also, one of our ex-managers had a brilliant scoring record v us when he was a player, he must have got about 15 down the years.

Any ideas?

Joe Jordan  

7 hours ago, where's the joy said:

can anyone advise the scoring record of robert snodgrass against us? he always seems to bag goals when playing for leeds or villa and making us look silly.

if wolves are a bogey team for us, is he the bogeyman?

Think he's scored 7 in 9 games against us. Definitely worth bogeyman status

Archived