IGNORED

Jake Livermore - West Ham game altercation.

BCFC Rich

I think all footballers know deep down that they will be called every name under the sun by someone in the crowd, but stuff like this is well beyond what anyone should ever have to hear.

I hope that the authorities find the scumbag who did it and ban him from every ground in the country for life and show some common sense and don't for a minute consider any sort of charge for Livermore.

Crosses every line and is completely unacceptable. Back Livermore 100% on this. Disgusted that anyone would begin to think that harassing a player over the death of a child could be perceived as banter or edgy. My West Ham supporting mates are absolutely livid over the actions of this sack of shit

I see David Villa has a child born prematurely and the child is fighting for its life

Tough time for him

Would be nice if we could show a bit of class if he plays against us on Tues , and give the bloke some form of support , applause when his name read out or he goes over to take a corner ? Just once? 

or something similar ?

Just a simple gesture?

12 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I see David Villa has a child born prematurely and the child is fighting for its life

Tough time for him

Would be nice if we could show a bit of class if he plays against us on Tues , and give the bloke some form of support , applause when his name read out or he goes over to take a corner ? Just once? 

or something similar ?

Just a simple gesture?

Would be the kind of thing that would make me even prouder to be a city fan. 

14 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Tough time for him

or something similar ?

Just a simple gesture?

Assume you mean Silva.

16 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Tough time for him

or something similar ?

Just a simple gesture?

Good shout. Assuming you mean Silva, 100% on board for this. Class.

13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Tough time for him

or something similar ?

Just a simple gesture?

That's very sad.

I hope all turns out well for David and his family.

and I feel for Jake Livermore.

No like minded fan would begrudge Jake Livermore his actions, fair play to him. Every fan should be applauding him, i see that West Brom have come out and said that they're sure every fan would understand his actions and support him.

West Ham need to name and shame this absolute loon, plaster his face everywhere....give him 10mins with Mrs Livermore, anything goes. Then the spineless cretin needs to spend time on a sick childrens ward in hosptal and see what real grief and pain looks like up close.

Too many fans forget that players and coaches have another world away from the glitz and the big pay cheques.

I feel for Livermore just as I do for Silva at Man C. One lost a baby and the other has a newborn who is fighting to stay the course.

Those in football rely on the pay cheques but they suffer the same as the rest of society. A bit more consideration is needed both ways.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Tough time for him

or something similar ?

Just a simple gesture?

Brilliant idea. Guardiola saying that Silva can take off as much time as he wants, even if it costs Man City points.

Hope he plays against us, sometimes colours don't come into being simple, classy individuals who acknowledge and share another's pain and suffering.

#oneDAVIDSILVA

On 03/01/2018 at 16:11, BCFC Richard said:

Link to article.  Was in an altercation with a fan when subbed in the west ham game. At 1st you think no excuse, then you hear the fan was making comments about the death of his infant son! I just find it shocking how some people seem to have no line they won't cross. Sick. 

Scum..if he got a slap,fair do's..

Archived