IGNORED

City exile

South-of-river

Hello all! 

Firstly i’d Like to say that I follow this forum viciously and have had many laughs over the past few months looking at the brilliant topics..

My time as a city fan started at the age of about 8/9 years old when I was taken to my first games by my uncle and great uncle as a season ticket holder... and have many memories good and bad! 

We used to trek to the gate come rain, wind snow etc etc etc.. saturdays were the best days of my life watching city! I’ve had the joy to watch some amazing players play at the gate (my favourite ever being bob Taylor ... ) 

i stopped going to games at the age of about 21 when my first child was born and always had other things to spend money on plus my job involved working late and on Saturdays. 

Im a proud Bristolian and more of a proud Bristol City fan... city are at a bigger advantage to go to the best league in the world... ever! And I’m watching excitedly hoping they do! 

BUT! 

I see sometimes the snobbery from some that if you’re not watching from the gate that you’re a plastic fan and day tripper.. 

THIS IS NOT THE CASE 

Archived