IGNORED

Trains from Paddington saterday

Rocking Red Cyril

14 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Okannoyed my pre booked ticket set through queen's park to Watford high street:grr:

That'll be on the London Overground trains (Orange line).

My suggestion if you don't have to start at Euston is to get the Bakerloo line from Paddington northbound to Queen's Park, and pick up the overground from there. It'll save you possibly 20 mins if not more. DM me if you need more help :)

5 minutes ago, bcfcshorey said:

That'll be on the London Overground trains (Orange line).

My suggestion if you don't have to start at Euston is to get the Bakerloo line from Paddington northbound to Queen's Park, and pick up the overground from there. It'll save you possibly 20 mins if not more. DM me if you need more help :)

Yes but line which is shut for upgrading. I got ticket for that already but it be pissing about with buses. Why looking at Euston route

11 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Yes but line which is shut for upgrading. I got ticket for that already but it be pissing about with buses. Why looking at Euston route

Just had look at TFL journey planner and Trainline - couldn't see any problems - where did you see the shutdown - going same way.

• Admin
22 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Ok cheers guys I got it now just need to buy extra ticket now Paddington Watford return. Bollocks  :grr:

Ok where pub to drown my sorrows on way to ground ? And to top it all I suffering from man flu as well .oh the joys of following the reds

Are you travelling Bristol to Watford? You don't need to buy any additional tickets as the tube is charged by zones (which will be the same) 

2 minutes ago, miser said:

Just the detailed Overground closures for Saturday - no mention of Watford - problems with Chingford - I'd double check your source.

I just checked Paddington_watford high street route for sat on timeline no problems stated. I think I go for planned route and see how it goes. See you Saturday

4 minutes ago, miser said:

Just the detailed Overground closures for Saturday - no mention of Watford - problems with Chingford - I'd double check your source.

7 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

On a London route

On a London route planner

I've just checked TfL, and now mention of the Euston to Watford line being shut. Only the Liverpool Street lines and Barking to Gospel Oak.

TfL route planner for Paddington to Watford High Street... https://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/results?InputFrom=Paddington&FromId=1000174&InputTo=Watford+High+Street+Rail+Station&ToId=1001316&Date=20180106&Time=1000

2 minutes ago, bcfcshorey said:

I've just checked TfL, and now mention of the Euston to Watford line being shut. Only the Liverpool Street lines and Barking to Gospel Oak.

TfL route planner for Paddington to Watford High Street... https://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/results?InputFrom=Paddington&FromId=1000174&InputTo=Watford+High+Street+Rail+Station&ToId=1001316&Date=20180106&Time=1000

Ok I seem to have been misinformed

Archived