IGNORED

Man City Away.. Anyone received tickets yet?

Cider Queen

Another post about away tickets.. Admin can merge if you like.. But I'd like to know if anyone has received tickets yet? 

I was half expecting them today but postie has just arrived and nothing received yet? I know we've got a few days yet but hoping they arrive before Monday as going straight from work on Tuesday and don't fancy queuing for reprints at the etihad. 

2 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Are they designated seating or is it a free for all? Might have missed that somewhere else.

And  I can’t recall whether I opted for post or collection. Anyone know how I can find that out? 

Ta

On your bristol sport ticket info it has the allocated seat info on it.

26 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Are they designated seating or is it a free for all? Might have missed that somewhere else.

And  I can’t recall whether I opted for post or collection. Anyone know how I can find that out? 

Ta

If you had an email confirming your booking it should show on there whether you opted for collection or post.

I bought mine on first day of sale, ticket arrived today and has a seat allocated on it.

1 hour ago, Flagon said:

If you had an email confirming your booking it should show on there whether you opted for collection or post.

I bought mine on first day of sale, ticket arrived today and has a seat allocated on it.

It only say block not seat or row number on my confirmation

1 hour ago, Flagon said:

It does.

Collect! That’ll be a trip to BS3 then....

Can’t see allocation yet but that might be due to only trying to see Ticket History on my bloody iPhone!

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I cant see this on my phone? Does it have to be a desktop?

No this was on my phone. Just log onto the ticket information . It will show the ticket you bought for the man city away game, included in info underneath tells you seat allocation numbers.

The seat allocation numbers are under the 'note' bit.

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

No this was on my phone. Just log onto the ticket information . It will show the ticket you bought for the man city away game, included in info underneath tells you seat allocation numbers.

Yeah just noticed mine isnt showing yet. Just showing as two tickets bought and its level 3

When I click on other tickets for other games, it shows the seats etc. Mine.may not have been updated yet I guess?

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Yeah just noticed mine isnt showing yet. Just showing as two tickets bought and its level 3

When I click on other tickets for other games, it shows the seats etc. Mine.may not have been updated yet I guess?

Ah ok. Not sure why. 

6 hours ago, Cider Queen said:

Another post about away tickets.. Admin can merge if you like.. But I'd like to know if anyone has received tickets yet? 

I was half expecting them today but postie has just arrived and nothing received yet? I know we've got a few days yet but hoping they arrive before Monday as going straight from work on Tuesday and don't fancy queuing for reprints at the etihad. 

Can't believe the club charge £1 for postage and always take forever to deliver tickets. It's really poor

• Admin
8 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Can't believe the club charge £1 for postage and always take forever to deliver tickets. It's really poor

From the article on the OS they'e only just started sending them out, as for the speed of delivery that's down to Royal mail 

Archived