IGNORED

Watford stream

Devereux

15 minutes ago, Devereux said:

Do you think there will be any chance of being able to watch this match online? I know its not on BCTV and not on SKY or BBC.....so I guess unlikely...

No coverage anywhere in the world, so no stream tomorrow I'm afraid.

To check for coverage, try this site: http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html

• Admin
19 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Would love clubs to offer a season ticket to watch games online. They could price it at £1K per season. Then it gives people the chance to decide. I'd pay that and still go to games. 

Why would you buy something you are not going to watch?

Anyway you can watch 99% of the games on BCTC now?

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Why would you buy something you are not going to watch?

Anyway you can watch 99% of the games on BCTC now?

99% ? 

Not true I'm afraid.

No cup games and you're stuffed If Sky decide to show a match which they have done quite a bit recently.

The more interesting our season becomes the less chance we have of seeing the match ' live ' .

• Admin
1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

99% ? 

Not true I'm afraid.

No cup games and you're stuffed If Sky decide to show a match which they have done quite a bit recently.

The more interesting our season becomes the less chance we have of seeing the match ' live ' .

Pendantic as always major, but you got my point

3 hours ago, steveybadger said:

You're dead clever you are. There's no way i'd know from the OP that this person is able to get to the game and can afford it, and hence should have bought a ticket. How do you do it?

I am a ST holder and have bought tickets to the Man U, Man City (home and away) games in the last couple of weeks...with xmas aswell, Watford was just a game too far. Need to keep a few quid back for the Carabo Cup Final and the Champ playoffs.... :)

Archived