IGNORED

Mark Lawrenson

AnumRed

How this guy gets a job as a football pundit I'll never know!

Here are his thoughts on our FA Cup game.

‘Bristol City have beaten four Premier League teams, including Manchester United, on their way to the Carabao Cup semi-finals but they are not in great form at the moment. The Hornets need some good news, and a FA Cup run would help to provide it.’

Not in great form?!? What is this guy been smoking?!?

His football knowledge outside the top flight (which is also questionable) is non existent.

Rant over.:grr:

2 minutes ago, AnumRed said:

‘Bristol City have beaten four Premier League teams, including Manchester United, on their way to the Carabao Cup semi-finals but they are not in great form at the moment. The Hornets need some good news, and a FA Cup run would help to provide it.’

His football knowledge outside the top flight (which is also questionable) is non existent.

Just be thankful he's not on HTV West with Rog Malone anymore.

He's been phoning it in for absolutely ages.

When MOTD finally dropped him I thought he would be on his way out at the BBC but he must have something on someone there because he hangs around there, like a bad smell.

At least with England on ITV we don't have to listen to this fake Irishman's irrelevant views on our national team anymore, thought bizarrely "the other side" use Ryan Giggs..

7 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

He's been phoning it in for absolutely ages.

When MOTD finally dropped him I thought he would be on his way out at the BBC but he must have something on someone there because he hangs around there, like a bad smell.

At least with England on ITV we don't have to listen to this fake Irishman's irrelevant views on our national team anymore, thought bizarrely "the other side" use Ryan Giggs..

Errr Andy Townsend?  

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Thought ITV had got rid? 

Oh please be true......... 

OK I just looked it up and it says he was kicked out in 2015, I could have sworn I have heard him more recently that that........ I guess it's true what they say about bad smells.

47 minutes ago, AnumRed said:

Don't be so delicate. 

He's about right, current form is down

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well he probably knows it ain’t called the Premiership....

But it is, along with the Top Flight, the Premier League, the Barclays Premier League, the Top Division, the Prem. 

1 hour ago, AnumRed said:

But we're not in great form-oversleep did you??...

Personally I find him amiable enough,and one of the better pundits.

Archived