IGNORED

No signings yet

Rocking Red Cyril

A new signing would be a nice way to end the week as we prepare for a couple of cup games. Then we could sit back and ponder who did the better business, us buying a player to strengthen and enhance or the Gas having to sell pretty much their only asset :yawn:

Kylie Nolan

untitled.png?width=1240&height=808&mode=

Bristol City Women are delighted to announce the signing of Welsh international Kylie Nolan on a short-term deal.

Nolan, who can be deployed anywhere in the attacking line, has previously represented Cardiff City Women at club level.

Highly regarded in her homeland, Nolan has had a tough time with injuries in recent years but is now back to full-fitness.

A Welsh youth international, the 19-year-old has represented the Under-16, 17 and senior side, making her debut for Jayne Ludlow's side against Norway in a UEFA Women's European Qualifier in June last year.

Upon signing for the Vixens, Nolan commented: "I'm delighted to be here and I'd like to thank Willie and the club for the opportunity.

"I've had a tough time with injury, but I hope those problems are behind me now and I can push on and show what I can do.

"From speaking to members of the squad and in my time here so far, it is clear that this environment enables you to thrive if you are willing put in the hard work."

Head coach Willie Kirk is delighted to welcome Nolan into the squad ahead of tomorrow's game against Everton Ladies and the City Women boss is excited by the young forward's potential.

He said: "I think Kylie will be a great addition to the group we have here.

"We have a great atmosphere within the squad and we always try to recruit the right people, I believe Kylie will add to that.

"Her potential is enormous and unfortunately her progress has been halted slightly by injury, but now she is fit we are delighted to be able to give her a chance to show what she can do."

Archived