IGNORED

Man City and City ballboy Jayden Neale

RoystonFoote'snephew

I like Manchester City. They are great for English football. People can hate them because they have 'bought' the Prem or whatever their reason is, but their work in the community up there is superb, they are a million miles ahead of any team in the media department and the money they are plowing into grass roots is staggering really. I was lucky enough to visit their training facilities just over a year ago and found it staggering; they were / are still building too.  

Was nice to read about this earlier, didn't realise the difficulties and heartbreak this young lad has suffered over the last few years. Was a fantastic moment when the boss grabbed him and swung him round when you scored the winner against that lot.

We are apparently bringing the whole family up for the match, they will get the full works of a tour round the stadium and training facilities, then corporate hospitality for the match. I hope he and his family,  have a fantastic day. Welcome to Manchester Jayden.

30 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

I like Manchester City. They are great for English football. People can hate them because they have 'bought' the Prem or whatever their reason is, but their work in the community up there is superb, they are a million miles ahead of any team in the media department and the money they are plowing into grass roots is staggering really. I was lucky enough to visit their training facilities just over a year ago and found it staggering; they were / are still building too.  

Do agree really. Can't knock the community element of the club. Lightyears ahead anything anyone else in England has to offer.

21 minutes ago, MCFC said:

Was nice to read about this earlier, didn't realise the difficulties and heartbreak this young lad has suffered over the last few years. Was a fantastic moment when the boss grabbed him and swung him round when you scored the winner against that lot.

We are apparently bringing the whole family up for the match, they will get the full works of a tour round the stadium and training facilities, then corporate hospitality for the match. I hope he and his family,  have a fantastic day. Welcome to Manchester Jayden.

Classy on and off the pitch.

29 minutes ago, MCFC said:

It's a great gesture by MCFC to provide our ballboy for our manager's "Quick Spin" cycle moment when the winner goes in on the 93rd minute....

Got to admit I didn’t know much about Man City apart from the obvious before the draw, but from what I’ve seen and now this gesture for Jayden they certainly got my respect, and I don’t respect many Premiership clubs. 

Their fans have been brilliant too coming on here and giving very helpful information, didn’t see the ‘other lot’ doing that. No matter what happens I’m sure you will be very welcome on here after the games if you want to follow our progress. 

Going to be great games!

Ha love it tbh.

Tiny elephant on edge of room...leaders of Abu Dhabi bastards (Sheikh Mansour is head of it). "Oh what fine owners".

Tbh top level football is fairly ethically dicy so Man City no exception...

Make no mistake though, regardless of political affiliations, Sheikh Mansour and others aren't exactly ethical.

Archived